Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank of America Robbery in North Hollywood (I think).

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by I8A4RE LDYCOP2B
    Don't get angry. Do you need any hints??
    Yes please. haha

Leave a comment:

• AirWind23
    replied
    Sigh, i had my first test today too...man...that was kinda hard. I hope I did okay.

Leave a comment:

• I8A4RE LDYCOP2B
    replied
    Originally posted by JustDontDie
    I'm in Introduction to Administration of Justice (that's what it's called at my CC). Basically it's just fancy for Intro to Crim. Justice.
    This is what they call the class at my school too. Just a fancy name.

Leave a comment:

• I8A4RE LDYCOP2B
    replied
    I'm trying to decipher your name, but I can't! I'm growing angry.

Don't get angry. Do you need any hints??
    Last edited by I8A4RE LDYCOP2B; 10-07-2005, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by I8A4RE LDYCOP2B
    This is what I am taking too. I just had my 1st test.
    I'm trying to decipher your name, but I can't! I'm growing angry.

Leave a comment:

• I8A4RE LDYCOP2B
    replied
    Originally posted by AirWind23
    What class were you in? In my major we have topic specific classes for criminal justice. I just started this year, im taking Intro to Criminal Justice, CJUS 101

This is what I am taking too. I just had my 1st test.

Leave a comment:

• SO535
    replied
    That video screws me up everytime I watch it. The part that gets me most is when the crying dispatcher keeps calling the down officers unit numbers and gets no response. I wanna say that whole scenario ****es me off to the point that it will jerk a tear.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by AirWind23
    What class were you in? In my major we have topic specific classes for criminal justice. I just started this year, im taking Intro to Criminal Justice, CJUS 101
    I'm in Introduction to Administration of Justice (that's what it's called at my CC). Basically it's just fancy for Intro to Crim. Justice.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    According to the video I saw last night, from the commentary and from the looks of it he shot himself in the chin/neck pretty much right as he was shot by a sniper (a shot that hit his spinal chord and snapped it). Both shots were fatal, not sure which one was technically "THEE fatal shot."

I do agree with JustDontDie, it look like the guy shot himself first, but both shots were fatal.

One question I have is, why didn't they go to the damn gun store earlier.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by cst.sb
    Seeing as I can never pass up an exposed hamstring, I found this one for you as well!!!

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/i...tid=&subcatid=
    I hate you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    According to the video I saw last night, from the commentary and from the looks of it he shot himself in the chin/neck pretty much right as he was shot by a sniper (a shot that hit his spinal chord and snapped it). Both shots were fatal, not sure which one was technically "THEE fatal shot."

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    replied
    I've heard several versions of Phillips' end (I think Mataseranu was the one that was taken out by LAPD SWAT as he was trying to carjack a pickup). In one version, he committed suicide. In another, he shot himself at the same time that the officer hit him from the hedge. And, most recently, I heard a police sharpshooter took him out.

I'm sure there are good documentaries on the event, but one of the cable channels (probably f/x or USA Network) did a docu-drama on it recently called '44 Minutes'.

Leave a comment:

• SWAT4
    replied
    Originally posted by amperez50
    Bad guy did shoot himself first.
    That's what was said in the MSNBC documentary. The guy shot himself in the throat or something like that, as a police sniper shot him.

Leave a comment:

• Five-0fromSoCal
    replied
    Bad guy did shoot himself first.

Leave a comment:

• cst.sb
    replied
    Originally posted by toby101
    I actually got the movie, I only watch it when I am in a good mood.

Its called 44 min.
    I have a question for you.. I saw an LAPD guy say in one documentary that he shot one of the bad guys (the headshot) with one of his last two rounds. He was apparently was hiding on the other side of the hedge and when the guy passed him he took him out. Recently, other programs have said that the bad guy killed himself.

Anyone know what really happened?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2986 users online. 155 members and 2831 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X