300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE PC Christmas BS !!!!!!

"At a time when Americans of many faiths – and even no faith – gear up to celebrate Christmas this year, a first-grade teacher in Sacramento Co., Calif., says she's been ordered by her principal not to utter the word "Christmas" at school."

FULL STORY HERE:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29977

HEY mr. principal....can i utter the words F*** YOU!!!???
    I'll post, You argue.

She should be ordered not to utter words of any religious importance. Singling "Christmas" out is ridiculous.

Comment

Selective use of the 1st Amendment, CiaJ?
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Ok, I'll be the first one to take the bait!

"She should be ordered not to utter words of any religious importance."

I think your forgetting something Crazy, it's called the first amendment!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now explain to me how she can be ordered not to utter the word Christmas???

I understand your very liberal and you believe the separation of church and state offers you blanket protection from any sign of government sanctioned religion, ie. a government official saying Merry Christmas! However, there is no court in the land that would say that, because she is employed by the government she cant say the word Christmas while performing her duties in an official capacity!

Moving to Various Topics!

[ 12-13-2002, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: SpecOpsWarrior ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5194 users online. 286 members and 4908 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X