Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember this Christmas movie....?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember this Christmas movie....?

There was a 'made for TV' Christmas movie about 10 years ago(TNT I think). I cannot remember the title.

It starred Charles Bronson and was made shortly after his wife's death. IIRC, it's only been shown that ONE time. It was a wonderful movie and must have been terribly difficult for him to make.

Does anyone here remember it?

[ 12-13-2002, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Are you thinking of the 1991, "Yes Virgina, There is a Santa Claus" With Katherine Isabelle and Ed Asner??
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Shooter1201,
      In 1991 charles bronson made a christmas movie called Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus. It was based on a true story in which a man has to answer a little girls question "is there really a santa claus?" Hope that helps!

Comment

Xyneshia....that's it! Every year I've looked for it to be reshown, but to no avail. I wonder why it hasn't been shown again?
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Speaking of...Anyone know of link to the "yes Virginia" story. Haven't read it in a long time and would like to.
          Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2878 users online. 143 members and 2735 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X