300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• son "detained"

Oh, man.....Last night, David and his friends decided to pay back a kid who had waylaid him and some friends of his with supersoaker guns a few weeks ago. Anyway, they dress all in black and sneak up on this guys house. Well, some neighbors saw them and panicked and called the police. By the time police got there, they had the guy out of his house and they were all having a grand old time with these supersoakers. He was laughing as hard as they were even tho they had taped his hands behind his back.
    Enter the non-smiling police. They stayed behind the doors of their cruisers and made them drop the supersoakers then walked up on them.
    I WISH I had been there. I really do. They told them that a supersoaker can look like any gun, especially that time of night and questioned why they had their friend all taped up.
    They detained them for awhile then let them go calling them, "Knuckleheads". They are!

OK first your son is sick now the other one is a big time criminal. Just be thakfull you didn't have some trigger happy guy it could have turned out bad. Lol. Praying for your other son. God Bless him. Keep us informed about him. He is in my prayers daily. Joseph
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Glad everything worked out OK. We do get a lot of calls for kids with paint ball guns and dressed in camos. Sometimes things are not as they appear, but you don't know until you check them out.
      Only the dead have seen the end of war! PLATO

Comment

Thanks so much, Joseph. He has a really important test att eh Mayo tomorrow. If they decide to do surgery, it may take place before Christmas. So, we are all nervous! What a Christmas present it woul be if they said they could stop my sons seizures!

Comment

Kinda reminds me of when I was in college back east. We used to have a competition called "Supersoaker War." Basically, you are assigned a name of another competitor. Your goal is to seek that person out and "soak" him/her first before getting soaked by your "predator." Once accomplished, you take that person's target over. The game would continue until the last two people standing are hunting each other. It was not uncommon to see roving "gangs" of students carrying supersoakers to class, work, practice, etc. Basically, everyone joined up. Lots of fun...
          A closed mouth gathers no foot. --Unknown

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6331 users online. 347 members and 5984 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X