300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant at O.com Members

So we are back safely from Georgia where we had a joint family get-together. My wife's oldest brother's girlfriend in Filipino, and her mom done most of the cooking-

Heh-loooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

We had Pansit (noodle dish), a rice dish, sweet rolls, sweet rice, barbequed pork and fried bananas (as well as "American" Red Snapper, buttermilk bisquits, and MY peanut butter fudge.)

Heh-looooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

All this was enjoyed in his greenhouse, which he just completed. A VERY nice get-together.

Then, we went inside and watched a movie.

Anyway, I wanted to YELL at you guys for not taking care of me earlier. Why have none of you so-called "friends" turned me onto "Laura Croft-Tombraider."

Here is a "British" girl who carries some really nice guns, and uses them well. What more is there in life?

I'm talking more of the character than the actress-the actress is kinda weird and freaky, but let me have my moment-OKAY?

Also, it had some COOL scenes in it-like where the CH-47s were lifting off behind then as they crested the knoll-awesome!

Some friends you guys are! Let ole SGT Dave down...

Seriously-hope all had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
    People have more fun than anybody.

Hate to correct you but its Filipina not Filipino, O makes it male the a makes it female.

Im married to one myself, and boy can she cook Love the pancit and have you tried the Egg rolls not like those imitations you get at those Chinese Restaurants. Ever tried adobo YUMMMMM!!!!

As for the Croft character YUM YUM, the girl who played her in the move, Angelina JoLee (not sure of correct spelling) from what Ive read is a real freak, have to be to marry Billy Bob Thornton dont you think. I havent had the opportunity to see the movie, but Ive heard its good.

Comment

Yes we missed you Dave, especially Mike....FYI, in Canada we had an APB Moose call out for you.

Comment

Yeah-I did have the mini egg rolls-forgot to mention!

Yeah, thats the first time I've seen Angeline Jolie in a movie, but I've heard about her. Don't know if you pick up 95.1 (KISS) but Ace and TJ have talked about her a few times-something about a ammulet (Sp?) of BBT's blood around her neck, and covered in tattoos. But like we said-the character...ooooooooooohhh baaaaaaaabbbby...

Glad we watched it in the dark...

Even with my dislike of her, I'll buy it on payday on DVD. Pearl Harbor is soon also!

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman:
          Yes we missed you Dave, especially Mike....FYI, in Canada we had an APB Moose call out for you.
          Hmmmm, Moose.

Good eatin'
          Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Sorry, I've never seen the need for Lara Croft..........Blondie fulfills all those criteria for me.

Comment

Angelina Jolie is hot (for a woman, at least). *lol* I'm not sure who her mom is, but she must have gotten her mom's looks. She looks nothinglike daddy Jon Voight.
              This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Sorry, I've never seen the need for Lara Croft..........Blondie fulfills all those criteria for me.
                I've cut HER off-so that's not an option for me. Besides, from those "other" posts...I didn't want to move in, you know...brother officer and all.

Comment

Nice to see you back, Sgt. Missed reading your posts.

Comment

Posted by Nite: "..........Blondie fulfills all those criteria for me."

Aww, *Big Kisses*

Posted by SGT Dave: "I've cut HER off-so that's not an option for me."

LOL! I didn't know I was cut off! You're hurting my delicate sensibilities, SGT Dave...
                    [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Tomb Raider... *shudders* I lost an hour of my life with that movie...
                      Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

Comment

SGT Dave,

Speaking of nice guns... that set of HK USP Match pistols was pretty nice too.

If your weakness is for dangerous ladies with guns, long black hair, blue eyes, and a British accent. May I suggest for your viewing pleasure that you check out Australian actress Claudia Black on SciFI Channels series Farscape. Claudia plays an alien named Aeryn Sun an ex-soldier called a Peacekeeper. She makes the show worth watching.

Comment

Lone Ranger:

Speaking of nice guns... that set of HK USP Match pistols was pretty nice too.
                          Amen brother!

Comment

I hardly ever meet people that watch Farscape!

It's one of my favourite telly shows.
                            [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

I would like to lose an hour with Angelina Joli and Charlize Theron. Just have an EMS unit standing by, please.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5012 users online. 334 members and 4678 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X