300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you guys eat!

I was reading in the Cops Only section about what you guys eat on duty. I now have a great case of indigestion, thank you! Specially FlaLawDog with his castr iron gut.....or was that Sgt. Dave?
    Arghhh, where are my Tums? Imagine if I really ate that stuff!

here kitty, kitty, kitty!
    "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

Comment

How do you feel about flat tires on your cruiser? lol
      Mitzi<-----who says, "Honest, I didn't do it, Ocifer!")

Comment

Nothing like a gut full of cheese enchiladas from Taco Cabana at 0300 to make you want to deal with the public. Funny how all my partners are 10-6 an hour later....hear that echo on the radio...I mess with them. "What's your 20" "PD" "WHERE at PD?" as if I did not know

Comment

I had the bright idea to make red beans and rice for the shift one night. Sounded good in theory, worked OK in practice, but the wives HATED it!!! Not mention when that rice hits bottom, it expands. There's not much give in a vest and belt, and I was already testing the tensile strength of both at the time

Comment

*Burp* Just reading this is giving me indigestion....Thank goodness for Prilosec. One night, I decided to be brave, for me that it. I got Wendys chili, which I love but gives me indigestion. AND I added hot suace. Oh, man, two hours later, I was taking Prilosec, drinking milk and my husband stayed up cause he thought he'd have to take me over the the emergency room, I was so miserable! lol
            (Mitzi NEVER fixes her husbands beans but can always tell when he eats some! lol)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5140 users online. 290 members and 4850 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X