300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashlight (1) Me (0)

Last night we ended up on a call of a drunk male who assaulted a bartender and security staff. We found said drunk and got in a bad fight with him... I was with 2 other officers and during the fight I got hit (accidently) right in the face with a flashlight from another officer. I am not even sure how... It hit me right above my upper lip.

By the time we were done with this guy our equipment was everywhere. My asp had fallen out, My keychain broke. On my duty belt my magazine holder had been half torn off. My shirt was torn at the shoulder, my pants were grass stained...

Gave me a bloody nose and now my lip is swollen today. I work night shift and I should be sleeping right now. I cant because I keep feeling my pulse in my lip.

I guess the only reasonable thing to do is watch football and call in sick tonight huh
    Retired 02/01/13

Ouch

.......glad to hear that you are...well...mostly ok

maybe you should take yer hamster along more often
    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Thats what they make OJI for

If I were you I'd take a few days of and enjoy the sports on TV and make whichever officer that hit you bring over a 12 pack of your favorite beer

Comment

I guess I lucked out compared to you. Where I got started ages ago, we were breaking up this bar room brawl, when I was dragging a guy out in a hammerlock. Crazy Deputy comes running up, yelling at me to hold on to him, and then tried to spray the guy with "Mace"(the old style CN tear gas chem. weapon). Drunk snaps his head aside, and I get it full in the face! Bozo.

I never let "Dewey" live that down, and not long ago, I find out he's the Sheriff of the county now. Heaven help us all!
        Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by DMS 525
          I guess I lucked out compared to you. Where I got started ages ago, we were breaking up this bar room brawl, when I was dragging a guy out in a hammerlock. Crazy Deputy comes running up, yelling at me to hold on to him, and then tried to spray the guy with "Mace"(the old style CN tear gas chem. weapon). Drunk snaps his head aside, and I get it full in the face! Bozo.

I never let "Dewey" live that down, and not long ago, I find out he's the Sheriff of the county now. Heaven help us all!
          That's great! =)

Comment

Flashlight (1) Me (0)

Ah yes another convert to the Church of the Tabernacle of Taser.

Hallelujah, can I have a witness?
            Kelly

We are the thin blue line
            between you
            and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sgkelly
              Flashlight (1) Me (0)

Ah yes another convert to the Church of the Tabernacle of Taser.

I was just gonna ask about the Taser

Comment

ouch..

glad you're okay (for the most part)......
                ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
                -- John Wayne

Comment

Glad too hear you made it home!!!!

I hope he's hurting worse than you and your partners tonight!!! MUCH WORSE..

Take care

Comment

All that trouble for a $100 drunk since that is the avg fine they pay around here.

Comment

So how big was this guy.

Oh and by the way, why didn't the drunk go for the ride?

Comment

The drunk was 6'2 220, pretty built guy... also sh** faced and mad enough to make him about 4 times stronger than he should have been

Right now we have two tasers out on the street. Neither one of the officers involved (including me) had one that night. The supervisor and cover car usually get them.

The good news is that our department has ordered enough tasers so that every officer will have one prior to shift. "Taser" is just backed up with orders right now...

Believe me, he would have been riding the lightning if I had one handy...
                        Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by 1sgkelly
                          Amen! Praise the Lord!
                          U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
                          Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5805 users online. 332 members and 5473 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X