X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee shirt I saw last night

The time: 0330
    The scene: An all night eatery.
    The cast: 10 police officers from local agencies (parking lot full of patrol cars)and 5-7 members of the general public.

I walk in for a meal break, table full of officers already there. I'm in line ordering, do the basic "cop scan" of others there. See a B/M wearing a tee shirt with the Warner Brothers WB logo on it. Print on shirt reads " If you see da police...WARN A BROTHER." I laughed out loud...he looks at me like WTF is this cops problem? Then he snaps to what he is wearing and he laughs. It was priceless. Maybe you had to be there but it cracked me up.

I've seen that shirt before and have to admit that I laughed at it, too. A few other t-shirts I've seen that made me laugh:

"Flush the Cops, the Dopes are here!"

"I am a Bomb Technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."

And, although kind of crude, this one worn by a biker. On the back of the shirt "If you can read this, the bitch fell off."
    This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

And, although kind of crude, this one worn by a biker. On the back of the shirt "If you can read this, the bitch fell off."
      And the comeback one...on the front, "If you can read this, the bastard left me".

A couple banned from production in VA. The first was from aimed at VSP during Greek Fest 89(?) after riots and looting. A little Spike Lee looking guy with an arm load of stereo equipment(the stereo stores got emptied during the rioting) staring up at a couple large Troopers with riot gear and in menacing poses "It's a BLUE thang...we'll MAKE you understand"

The other was by VA Beach PD, who were having problems with skaterboarders tearing up the place. There was a cop on a pier with a skater in a big rubber band (ala Wile E. Coyote). At the end of the pier was another officer with a shotgun saying "PULL".

I've seen a bunch more during Spring Break, Bike Weeks and BCR, but can't recall them now.

Oh, one said "Police Headquarters" written in Dunkin Donuts style lettering.

Comment

One of our dispatchers has one that is in the style of SouthPark but it says "CopPark" and then they've got the kenny character getting hit with a doughnut and it says "Oh my God, they creamed the rookie!"
        This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

We had a new Dunkin Donut built out here at the beach. The had part of the fence up and there must have been a wait for the rest of it. They put black plastic all around where the fence would be.
          Some jokester went down there during the night and used white spray paint to write.....NEW POLICE STATION.
          It was hysterical! We just cracked up when we saw it.

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

i saw one that said something to the effect of "DARE to keep cops off donuts." when i was married to a PO i had one that said "Feel safe tonite, sleep with a cop." only problem was, he wore one that said "The person wearing this is a police officer...Lie on your back and do everything the nice officer tells you to do.."
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by Mack811:
              [QB]See a B/M wearing a tee shirt with the Warner Brothers WB logo on it. Print on shirt reads " If you see da police...WARN A BROTHER." /QB]
              My friend, who is also a police officer, has that same shirt. It cracked me up when I first saw it. He thinks it's the silliest shirt and just wears it for humor. It is funny!

Comment

Saw one once that said:
                Front: No you don't know me
                Back: Federal Witness Protection Program
                Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

I always liked those Cartman "respect my authorah-TAY!" shirts. At one event I went to, that was standard issue for the security guards Set quite the jovial atmosphere, I'd say.

Comment

Had a juvenile arrested one night wearing a black t-shirt with the "F" word in large red letters across the front surrounded by the same word in small white letters. I told him it was inappropriate & to turn it wrong-side out. He argued the point briefly but fell to my bluff about being able to make him. We had to have a relative pick him up & his mother was at work so his grandmother came to get him. I made sure she saw his t-shirt & she wasn't happy.

Comment

We have a work program for those serving Community Service. One morning, a young man showed up wearing a black T-shirt with a bright green leaf on it (you can guess what type )

Part of the rules for this program are that the participants wear no "offensive" clothing, no shorts, etc., because they go work at non-profit organizations such as Salvation Army, Food Bank, Habitat for Humanity, County Road and Bridge Crew etc.

He didn't get sent home, but was made to turn the shirt inside-out. Then we sent him out with the County Crew repairing potholes.

In July

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: JKT ]
                      Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I saw a shirt the other day on a man while at the store. Now keep in mind it didn't hurt that he was incredibly yummy. It said:

I do all my own nude scenes!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158274 users online. 126 members and 158148 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X