300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Internship

Well, I'm trying to get a summer internship with the Austin Police Department's High Tech Crimes unit. If anybody thinks they can help me our or has connections , just let me know. I'm having some difficulties getting in touch with the Human Resources manager (who they told me to call)He doesn't seem to be able to email me or something. Also, I'm trying to possibly join the same unit with Travis County Sheriff's, so same deal applies.

Tex
    KD5HQD

When email fails, you may consider picking up that old thing on your shelf called a telephone. I know it's old school but it still works sometimes.

Really though, you should contact the public relations section of the department in person and see what type of community involved programs they have. My brother works for Travis County and he has many connectios within Austin P.D. so I'll see what he says as well.

Step away from the computer and drive yourself over to the department and have a face to face sit down with someone. Most agencies want to maintain a good rapport with the community so they have programs in place for the citizens to get involved.

If I find anything out I'll post it here. Otherwise, good luck.
    m*m

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4185 users online. 265 members and 3920 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X