300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Department Duty Weapons

Does anyone know of an internet posting site where you can search to see what department issues or carries as their primary duty weapon ?
    The Greatest supporters of peace are those who are sworn to risk their lives when war occurs

Since im getting no hits off of this topic i was wondering if anyone knew what Torrance Police Department in California carries as their primary ?
    The Greatest supporters of peace are those who are sworn to risk their lives when war occurs

Comment

They carry a pistol, most likely an automatic. Don't choose a department based on their weapon, their are more important things to worry about like getting through the academy 1st. Try my site for some notes on the academy in the files section.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Probally a Beretta.Seems like alot of those Cali agencies carry those.More of the Southern Agencies seem to carry Glocks and Sigs.
        FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

Actually I was more asking out of curiosity than because i was deciding to apply based on their primary

Comment

I would just like for my agency to supply me with a duty weapon.Something as simple as practice ammo would be great!!
            FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

They have a video on their web site for recruiting that shows the gun. I couldn't get it to blow up big enough w/o downloading another driver though but if you can blow it up then you can probably see the gun.

Originally posted by zavman
              Actually I was more asking out of curiosity than because i was deciding to apply based on their primary
              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

glock 21 .45

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6380 users online. 369 members and 6011 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X