300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ois

About time the media came out and said this!!!

http://wdrb.dayport.com/launcher/1078/
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Link don't work.
    "In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use."
    -Achille Marozzo, 1536

Ne Obliviscaris - Do Not Forget

Comment

I just clicked it, it works just fine. Let it go through the commercial and then hit play again.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I am almost speechless! I never thought I would ever see a member of the news media say anything even remotely close to that.

However, it was more likely to come from a FOX affiliate than any of the "big three" affilitates.

Mr. Lamb deserves an atta boy. Hell, nominate him for mayor or at least city councilman

TRPR2B
        Be a leader, not a follower

Comment

Originally posted by Bluntforcetraum
          Link don't work.
          Make sure pop-ups aren't blocked.
          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Wow I am shocked....that's great to see!

Comment

Holy [email protected]#t.....never thought I'd hear that from the media....Maybe there is hope
              Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Right On!!!

Good Editorial

Comment

About time!!!

Comment

What is said? I'm at work and can't bring it up.
                    Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

Watch it when you get home, in a nutshell it is a reporter stating that we should support our officers and not second guess them at every turn. Awsome video and you have to watch it to get the full effect.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6193 users online. 342 members and 5851 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X