300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application Finale

Well I've posted a few times about how my application process has been going with the Round Rock PD, TX. Today I recieved my letter from the PD, not good but not bad. I was not offered a position but have been placed on the eligibility list for future hire. The list is good for 12 mos. Hey atleast I didnt get dq'd. I appreciate all the help and advice people have given. I figured my next logical step is to go into the corrections dept for my local county, mainly because it gets me back into dealing with the criminal element, plus I have learned that I hate dispatching. We'll be seeing you guys in the big house forum...
    "evil doers beware, where ever you may be"

Best of luck on your next tryout. If you are not too adverse to moving you might give me a PM. We are looking for officers.

Comment

Originally posted by bodei
      Well I've posted a few times about how my application process has been going with the Round Rock PD, TX. Today I recieved my letter from the PD, not good but not bad. I was not offered a position but have been placed on the eligibility list for future hire. The list is good for 12 mos. Hey atleast I didnt get dq'd. I appreciate all the help and advice people have given. I figured my next logical step is to go into the corrections dept for my local county, mainly because it gets me back into dealing with the criminal element, plus I have learned that I hate dispatching. We'll be seeing you guys in the big house forum...
      Like you said, not the best news but could be better. I'm on the same type of list with my first choice so I've gone to work with another department until I get the call I want.

The eligibility list I'm on is comprised of people that have passed the written and physical tests, have completed the oral interview, and are POST certified. So, once a position comes open they go to the list and start making phone calls to see if people are still interested. If you are, they do the background and physical and put you to work.

I just found out my name is next.
      "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Jesus
      Matthew 11:28

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2798 users online. 181 members and 2617 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X