300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this good or bad?

I applied for a Corrections Officer position and just had my interview on friday.
    Well I got a message on my answering machine today from the Chief Deputy asking me to call him back. By the time I got the message and called he was gone for the day. So I will have to try tomorrow.

Is it a good thing that he called. Would they normally call to tell you that you didnt get the job?
    Yes, yes I am sure you NEED that new car. Don't be a financial moron.

I would imagine that they would inform you either way. Most upper end employers usually do. I've had employers say they'll call either way and then not call. You might have got the job, and you might not have. How did the message sound? Sometimes you can tell just by how they sound on the phone.

Comment

That was a sleepless night. Could be good news or he may just have another question or two.

Comment

More than likely it is good news. It is my hope and prayer it is. If not, do not lose hope, just keep on plugging.

Comment

It was good news. I got the job. They told me that out of all the applicants, I was the only one the board approved of. I am really excited. I feel like I am taking a big step to having an actuall career in law enforcement.

Comment

Congratulations man. =)

Comment

Originally posted by KingB
              It was good news. I got the job. They told me that out of all the applicants, I was the only one the board approved of. I am really excited. I feel like I am taking a big step to having an actuall career in law enforcement.

Congrads on getting the job. I am cheering for you.

Since YOU and only YOU are the only one that the board approve YOU have to make them feel that they made the right choice in hiring YOU. GOOD LUCK.

Comment

Congratulations, pay attention, learn all you can, and stay safe.

Comment

Thanks guys. I am really stoked. I can't wait to start. My mind shall be like a sponge. Absorbing all that it can.

Comment

Congrats!!
                    FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

Welcome to the er....wonderful...,ummmm yeah, wonderful world that is corrections in ND. Williams County here. Glad you made it, we will be sending you one or two here soon once we get done with em. You are gunna have to post and let me know if Burleigh county is as overcrowded, understaffed, and messed up as we are lol. Welcome to the toughest beat in the state brother.
                      Last edited by Naelbis; 09-30-2005, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Happy to hear about your success.

Comment

Originally posted by Naelbis
                          Welcome to the er....wonderful...,ummmm yeah, wonderful world that is corrections in ND. Williams County here. Glad you made it, we will be sending you one or two here soon once we get done with em. You are gunna have to post and let me know if Burleigh county is as overcrowded, understaffed, and messed up as we are lol. Welcome to the toughest beat in the state brother.
                          Haha, I will definately keep you up to date on how things are here.

Comment

Originally posted by KingB
                            GOOD ON YA MATE!

Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4867 users online. 306 members and 4561 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X