NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

so what is the weather like where you are?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fastie
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2001

Originally posted by klar:
    LOL well I will be sorry to disapoint you there fast 1 but you will lose if you take up this challenge It is not a brag but the honest truth LOL

Klar
    Well, I guess we'll never know for sure... (Two strong willed people, this would probably result in a very ugly situation....)
    Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

• klar
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2000

LOL I agree that it will never happen LOL

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

• klar
        Forum Member
        • Mar 2000

Whewwww It looks like it has settled down once again. One question remains to be answered Sgt Dave are on duty right now? LOL

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

• InSane1
          AKA:XENA Warrior Princess
          • Feb 2002

it was so beautiful outside today.

I went to the Video store and actaully rented a couple movies. Then I stopped and thought to myself.. IM BUY SOME CIGARS!

so the big spender that I am, I buy these two itty bitty dollar twenty-nine cappone cigars that are dipped in stuff... like.. coniag?? hows that spelt?.. Ima go outside and smoke one.. I'll tell you what the weather is like when I get back.
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

• klar
            Forum Member
            • Mar 2000

LOl I know it ws a great day here too we got up into the mid 50's and was nice to get out and see the sunshine and actually have it be a little warmer than it has been this week. IT is supposed to be nice again today too they are talking of a high in the mid 50s again with less wind I hope.

Klar

Comment

• InSane1
              AKA:XENA Warrior Princess
              • Feb 2002

back and all I have to say is they taste like Shiz nit.... and its nice but windy out.
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

• klar
                Forum Member
                • Mar 2000

Well I am not into smoking so I will agree they taste like fescal material LOL It is 47 degrees here and the wind is hardly anything at all.

Klar

Comment

• Fastie
                  Forum Member
                  • Sep 2001

Originally posted by InSane1:
                  it was so beautiful outside today.
                  I totally agree... Spring is here !! It's getting warmer here...it should be really nice this weekend...almost time to put all the winter clothes away....

I've never smoked cigars, I wouldn't mind trying one though (I'll try anything once)... a friend of mine smoked them, I always thought she looked a little funny with her cigar cutter, humidor and strange variety of cigars, it just didn't fit her, I know a lot of women who smoke cigars who don't look silly, there was just something about this one friend, maybe it was the way she acted when she was smoking them ....we've been friends since we were kids... Good Night ....
                  Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

• SGT Dave
                    Forum Rookie
                    • Aug 2001

No I'm not on duty! How dare you even think such a thing...

And I'm not to proud to beg, if it's worth it!

Good night/morning!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
                    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

• klar
                      Forum Member
                      • Mar 2000

LOL well inquiring minds wanted to know there Sgt Dave I figured you weren't but you jknow how some people get they might try to take your picture and use it against you by posting it here and saying that your in violation of some law LOL

Klar

Comment

• sandie
                        Forum Member
                        • Sep 2001

klar doesnt need to beg for something he gets on a regular basis anyway he wishes
                        but thanks for offering tho gals!
                        Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

• klar
                          Forum Member
                          • Mar 2000

I wonder if anyone knows or realizes that tonight is the first of three nights that the moon is full? LOL Maybe that is evident by the way some of these threads are going LOL

Klar

Comment

• klar
                            Forum Member
                            • Mar 2000

WOW I think I actaully hear crickets chirping in the corners. It shore is quiet in here tonight. LOL

Klar

[ 03-29-2002: Message edited by: klar ]

Comment

• Agent Uli
                              Forum Member
                              • Mar 2002

Cold but sunny over where I am.
                              "Uphold the Right."

Comment

• klar
                                Forum Member
                                • Mar 2000

but your in the mountains correct?

Klar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20565 users online. 55 members and 20510 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...