Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what is the weather like where you are?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fast_1:

I've never heard that one before... LOL...

It's a southern thang I guess.

Here's one my Lt. came up with to describe extreemly drunk indiviuals, "F***ed up as a football bat" or "drunker'n a hoot owl"

Lol.
    Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

NOT GOOD!

Will definately wear my wool socks tonight. Actually, it's nose mitten weather.
      When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself....

Comment

I'm not ashamed to beg for it! Lol!
        Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
          WOW I think I actaully hear crickets chirping in the corners. It shore is quiet in here tonight. LOL

Klar
          [ 03-29-2002: Message edited by: klar ]
          I'm busy...I'm watching 9 1/2 Weeks..
          somebody made me think about this movie so I pulled out the dvd and popped it into the player...
          Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL right now we are getting a nice light rain so that might help the ground moisture content so that we may have a decent crop this year. But then again if we do it will just sit around and rot on the ground because the government is tooo busy putting sanctions on the countries that could really profit from a few thousand bushels of grain.

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Road Warrior-

What about one from over this way-

"F***ED up worse than a soup sandwitch!"
              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

We always use things like as useful as tits on a boar.

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

HEY Insane is it snowing up there yet? I can see that it is not too far away from you on the radar LOL. Oh I know you love to hear thatthe snow is gonna come for you today LOL

Klar

Comment

Got down to 67 degrees last night, thot i was gonna freeze to death, 'specially when that south wind pick up.
                    Yeah, complaining about that is FUBAR, I tend to use that one alot here.
                    Out
                    American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

It's been about 85 the last few days, and hotter now! gotta go, I hear the pool calling
                      "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm" - George Orwell

Comment

Well for the weather we had on April first was some nice snow showers in the morning. It did not stick around here but it was nice to drive in snow for a change LOL. I guess it was natures April folls joke on us. You think it is spring LOL April fools here have some snow LOL

Klar

Comment

CRrRrRrap *roll the "r"*
                          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

LOL how much snow did you get up there insane?

Klar

Comment

I don't know the official count but it looks like about 4-6" yesterday and it's freaking snowing again!!!!!!! GAAHHHHHH! When does it stoooopppppp!?!?!?!? lol, oh well that's what I get for moving here.
                              On the wings of a dove
                              Let's roll for justice
                              Let's roll for truth
                              Let's not let our children grow up
                              Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

WEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It is snowing here right now. Ok it is only flurries but hey I can be happy for that too can't I? LOL Well I am anywho LOL

Klar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6196 users online. 323 members and 5873 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X