Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what is the weather like where you are?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's cold, but "warm and moist" is more to my liking...
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! We didn't get much snow this year, I wish it would snow @$$hole deep to a giraffe one time before summer.
      Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

Originally posted by RoadWarrior:
        I wish it would snow @$$hole deep to a giraffe one time before summer.
        I've never heard that one before... LOL...

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Fast you're right... Klar doesn't beat around the bush.... he is begging for it

lol
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

here's me and road warrior and klar, having to "entertain" the whole nation of ladies...when do we have time for po-leece work?
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by InSane1:
              begging for it

lol
              hmm, I could comment on that and how much fun that can be, nothing like making someone beg or being made to beg... and I don't mean in a sadistic sort of way, I mean that in a good way...

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL sorry to disapoint you ladies but I never beg for a dern thing LOL I think betwen Dave, Roadwarrior and myself we are lucky to get anything done LOL

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                  here's me and road warrior and klar, having to "entertain" the whole nation of ladies...when do we have time for po-leece work?
                  Are you at work right now? Are my tax payer dollars funding this ??

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
                    I never beg for a dern thing
                    Klar
                    never say never.... if you weren't an almost married man....well....I bet I could make you beg... at least a little bit.... I'm very talented....with these things...

Comment

DOH!!!! lol ^^^^^^

Comment

LOL ROFL I can say never for I am too dang strong willed to beg LOL

Klar
                        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
                          LOL ROFL I can say never for I am too dang strong willed to beg LOL

Klar
                          I LOVE a challenge.... LOL

Comment

yeah yeah yeah.. sure Klar... HEY HEY!!! Hands back on the keyboard Klar.

*no wonder he doesnt have to beg*
                            lol

Comment

LOL well I will be sorry to disapoint you there fast 1 but you will lose if you take up this challenge It is not a brag but the honest truth LOL

Klar

Comment

Originally posted by InSane1:
                                yeah yeah yeah.. sure Klar... HEY HEY!!! Hands back on the keyboard Klar.

*no wonder he doesnt have to beg*
                                lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3370 users online. 184 members and 3186 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X