X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football previews

We needed a change of pace.

Here's my superbowl predictions:

St. Louis 40 - only an injury to Warner can stop them. Their offense is too deep everywhere else.
    Pittsburgh 10 - Defense and the Bus. Thats all they need.

My also rans are

Oakland - good but old. Injuries are catching up.

Miami - Cruising towards another second round blowout in the playoffs. My favorite team. I just wish they would lose out and get good draft picks instead of teasing me every year by barely squeaking into the playoffs.

NY Jets - Eventually all these crappy wins are going to catch up to them. And they can't play Miami every game in the playoffs.

Denver - No wide receivers now that Smith is gone, hurt QB, surprisingly ineffective running game and they won't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis - The next big game that Peyton Manning wins will be the first big game Peyton Manning has ever won in college or pros.

Baltimore - Elvis hasn't left the building yet but the mob may run him out.

Cleveland - too young, too raw.

Chicago - Miracle 4th quarter comebacks only go so far. Just ask last years NY Jets who choked down the stretch after several miracle comebacks.

Green Bay - No Levon Butler. No heart and soul left in the defense. Favre will end up having to do too much which always ends up costing them.

New Orleans - Will someone please tell all the players to play on the same page at the same time. Or at least give Kyle Turley some sedatives.

Philadelphia - If not for St. Louis they would be my superbowl pick.

San Francisco - Next year, maybe, assuming Terrell Owens doesn't declare himself the next messiah and forms a cult where he is da man.

Tampa Bay - Tony Dungy should start looking for open defensive coordinator positions. This guy just can't coach an offense.

LOL I will add some to it.

While St louis might make the play-offs I am not sure they have it to win the whole show. Granted they are deep and all but everything hinges on Kurt Warner and right now he is battleing that thumb injury. He looked good last Sunday but he is still not the Kurt he can be. I will look for them to make the play offs but get beat in the second round or the divisional play offs.

Minnesota while they are back on their heels right now they can get right back into the mix of things with a win over da bears this sunday. They have the weapons needed on offensive and last Monday their defense showed that they can play too. All they have to do now is bring it together again. I see them making the play-offs but coming up short like always.

Baltimore is falling apart all over the place they will not make the play offs unless a miricle happens.

San fransico they are going no where fast.

Dallas same boat as san fran.

San diego the team that one two games last year will surprise everyone and make it to the play- offs. They might even get lucky and make the big dance.

New Orleans while they are playing with everyones heads up their butts they will make a turn around and make it to the play offs again.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni:
      St. Louis 40 - only an injury to Warner can stop them. Their offense is too deep everywhere else.

New Orleans - Will someone please tell all the players to play on the same page at the same time. Or at least give Kyle Turley some sedatives.
      Wait just a minute on that one. It seems to me that New Orleans stopped them earlier this year. You can put that one as a loss for St. Louis. Also, New Orleans is also the ones that knocked St. Louis out of the playoffs last year.

I agree with you on this one, but hey I just consider it a work in progress. At 5-4, they still have a shot at the Division, same as St. Louis, S.F, and Atlanta.

Personally, it seems like we have one of the toughest divisions in the league.

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: cajuncop ]

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: cajuncop ]
      Attitude is a reflection of leadership.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6369 users online. 370 members and 5999 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X