X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on this video...?

Link to Video

Mild language.
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

punk kids!
    Charlie 31, HPPD

"Evil is a fact not to be explained away, but to be accepted; and accepted not to be endured, but to be conquered. It is a challenge neither to our reason nor to our patience, but to our courage."

Comment

Gives a new meaning to "pick on someone your own size."

Yes, the kids were disrepectful and should not have been swearing at the bus driver. However, the kids are fairly young and the bus driver should know better than to beat on young kids for swearing at him. That bus driver needs to learn how to stay in control and maintain composure. Had he waited for the deputy to come, the deputy would most likely gave the kid a stern talking to and the kid would probably be cured.

Comment

Yeah, that guy let the kids get to him. Although, that kid was coming at him and I could understand the driver thinking that the kid was going to attack him. Doesn't look like he ever hit the kid.

I liked the kid's reaction in the front seat when the driver said "I need a deputy..."

I also found the kid in the blue shirt that was squealing like a little girl about what he was going to do to the driver if the driver didn't stop kind of amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by ctt
          Yeah, that guy let the kids get to him. Although, that kid was coming at him and I could understand the driver thinking that the kid was going to attack him. Doesn't look like he ever hit the kid.

I liked the kid's reaction in the front seat when the driver said "I need a deputy..."

I also found the kid in the blue shirt that was squealing like a little girl about what he was going to do to the driver if the driver didn't stop kind of amusing.
          The bus driver grabbed the kid in the back of the neck and pushed him into the seat!

Comment

I think the little bastard got what he deserved, some kids these days really need a good scolding. Whether the bus drivers action were justified, not my call but I dunno what I would have done if I was him. Kids like this need to drop the tough guy attitude and learn to respect their elders and authority. I think its really sad when kids walk all over adults, and when the adult corrects them its wrong.

Comment

I've seen that video and I had to laugh at those little jerks getting what they certainly had coming to them but, unfortunately, it looks like that bus driver made a serious mistake. He let them get on his nerves...to the point that he lost his temper. Now he will have to face the consequences .
              -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                The bus driver grabbed the kid in the back of the neck and pushed him into the seat!
                Right, after the kid got up out of his seat, approached the driver from behind, yelling obscenities at him. He might be bigger than the kids, but he should still be able to defend himself.

Had he not pushed the kid back into his seat and then a couple of the kids all jumped on him at the same time and got some good shots in, maybe opinions would differ.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie
                  I think the little bastard got what he deserved, some kids these days really need a good scolding. Whether the bus drivers action were justified, not my call but I dunno what I would have done if I was him. Kids like this need to drop the tough guy attitude and learn to respect their elders and authority. I think its really sad when kids walk all over adults, and when the adult corrects them its wrong.
                  There's a difference between abuse and correcting a child. The bus driver called for a deputy. I'm sure if the kids would have started swearing at the deputy that the deputy would have set the kids straight in a NON-violent way. What lesson did these young kids learn that day? When some angers you, beat the crap out of them. Good lesson to teach them.

Comment

Like I clearly stated I didn
                    Last edited by Stewie; 09-26-2005, 10:27 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Stewie] Do you know what those kids did before this little video was taken? Nope you don
                      South Bloomfield Police Department
                      K9 Unit

American Working Dog Council

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                        I'm sure if the kids would have started swearing at the deputy that the deputy would have set the kids straight in a NON-violent way. What lesson did these young kids learn that day? When some angers you, beat the crap out of them. Good lesson to teach them.

Well....do you really think they would give a $hit if the deputy told them to shut up? What do you think would happen when they told the deputy to go to hell? Nonviolence? don't think so.

.......just more examples of mom and dad thinking their kid can do no wrong and threatening the school, driver, etc if they dare to discipline thier little Johnny. Didn't take long for the kids to figure that one out did it?
                        An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Yes some kids deserve disipline but I don't think it is the bus driver's place to lay hands on a child. In today's world even a kids own parent can find themselves in real trouble for hitting their own kid. The driver was pushed but he is the adult and should not have lost his cool. I suspect he will be the one punished when it is all said and done.

Comment

well spee- deee knows all,,,,,,,,,,,,,touch my kids & ill kill ya

Comment

I grew up afraid of the police. My mom took me out selling chocolates for fundraising when I was 8 and one of the houses had a police car in the driveway. I refused to go to that house because I was too scared that there was a police officer in there. Perhaps these kids might have the same fear.

When I was being raised I saw my fair share of my dad's belt and my mom's wooden spoon, not to mention I got my fair share of slaps in the face. When I would swear my parents would wash my mouth out with soap. I can assure you that as I grew older I started fighting back and started to become rather violent. When my brother and I would fight in the backseat of the car on a long trip, my dad had no problem stopping the car and dropping us off on the side of the road. The last time I remember him doing that I was 4 and my brother was 8. It wasn't long before I grew a fear of the vehicle slowing down on the highway.

Had the bus driver done that to an adult, most likely the bus driver would be charged with aggrivated assault.

The bus driver could have turned off the bus and stepped outside while he waited for the deputy and let things subside.
                              Last edited by Spee-Dee; 09-26-2005, 02:00 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3911 users online. 256 members and 3655 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X