X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Confidence?

No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

LOL - That's great!
    Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

Great picture!
      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Self confidence or stupidity?? Nobody said cats were as smart as dogs did they?
        In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

They arent as smart.. they are smarter!
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

My humble opinion is the only good cat is a flat cat. But thats just me.
            RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

I love the picture but i think its a bunch of military or police dogs being trained to not get sidetracked and stay focused on thier task. My daughter's hearing ear dog frequently goes thru the same thing. They want to make sure that the dog does not take off on the handicapped person.

Those dogs are just awesome. I think its great how they are so well trained.
              "To each his own"

Comment

Wow looking at that picture all I could think of is food and plenty of it. Happy thanksgiving to me,LOL Where was this picture taken I might have to go visit there. LOL

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
                  I love the picture but i think its a bunch of military or police dogs being trained to not get sidetracked and stay focused on thier task.
                  I've seen the photo before, and I used to think the same thing until I visited a friend in England (Police Constable and former K-9 handler for his department). He had this very photo hanging in his home, and I asked him about it.

Apparently, the photo was taken at a K-9 training facility in the UK. The cat walking in front of the dogs was not a training exercise; it just simply walked in front of the dogs while someone had a camera present!

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Sig220Man ]

Comment

Originally posted by Evnings:
                    My humble opinion is the only good cat is a flat cat. But thats just me.

I agree 100%!!!

Comment

I SAW THAT! I am a cat lover! You guys just haven't met my cuddly Pepper. He has chancged many a cat haters mind. He will not take "NO" for an answer when he wants to be cuddled. My mother hates cats but she always has Pepper on her lap when she is here. He loves everyone, even police officers lol

Comment

Just goes to show you how disciplined a weel trained German Shepard can be!
                        "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
                        http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

SIG
                          You're quite right I think the photo was taken at the Metropolitan Police Dog Training School in Keston (Just outside London)
                          "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm" - George Orwell

Comment

All i can say is that cat had guts! Or lack of brains.
                            "To each his own"

Comment

Look again at the photo! I saw it with the cat wearing his Drill Instructor campaign hat. That's right, he's got them dressed right, dressed...

"Lock those eyes front, maggots! Look my way just once and I'll have ya in the rigid position of attention from now to forever!"

And yes, that cat said that

Jim Burnes

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3922 users online. 229 members and 3693 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X