300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you support the banning of....

...a chemical which is responsible for the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, of children and adults every year? What if you were told that this deadly chemical is readily available to the general public? In fact, this deadly chemical can be easily transported onto commercial aircraft, easily passing through security checkpoints. What if you were told that there are currently NO restrictions on ownership of this deadly chemical? None. Nada. Zilch. Would you support its being banned?

What is this deadly chemical? It is sometimes referred to as 'dihydrogenmonoxide'.
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    Others call it H2O....or water.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Complete irresponsibility on the part of the bottlers. I always knew my Dasani was gonna kill me!
    Law abiding citizens sleep peacefully in their beds solely because dedicated men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

LOL if you ban water then your banning over 80% of yourself as we are bags of mostly water.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I saw something like that. Some 7th grader did a report for his class where he came up with tons of ways "dihydrogenmonoxide" can harm people. He asked should it be banned. 47 said yes. 2 Said they weren't sure. 1 said "isn't that just water?" The title of his project was "How Guilible are We?"

Tex
        KD5HQD

Comment

Huh?? How would water kill some one??

Comment

People never drown. Never.

Comment

Do they mix it with somthun else thats not considered dangerous or what?

Comment

Wow! And to think i consume a whole bunch of that stuff everyday. I am as good as dead.
                "To each his own"

Comment

Coward, the reasons the kid gave are very true.

1. "Dihydrogenmonoxide" in its gaseous state (i.e. vapor) can severly burn or even kill a person.
                  2. It can drown a person.
                  3. It causes erosion
                  4. It is a major component in acid rain.
                  5. It can rust lots of different kinds of metals

He named many more, I can't recall them all.

He then said things like "With current legislation, it can be transported easily across borders, there is no way to test for it, it doesn't have a smell or taste, etc....

Parents, watch your children carefully. Water can be deadly!!

Tex
                  KD5HQD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6021 users online. 357 members and 5664 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X