300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any body want to donate used????

hello brothers and sisters ,i am an officer with a small department and i was wondering if there is anyone out there retired or anybody who just has no use for old equipment ,,, such as citation holders, cuffs, any duty gear in general, that one would want to donate to be used for officers who do not get paid by the dept, and have to purchase all equipment,, we have had several officers that have not been able to meet the financial means of buying equipment,, if anyone is interested in helping out then please contact me via personal email,, [email protected]....
    str8fighter

ttttttttttttttt
    str8fighter

Comment

ttttttttttttttttt
      str8fighter

Comment

I don't have any to donate, but you can pick it up real cheap on ebay, good stuff too.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

thanks,, for that info,,, i havent found anything on ebay affordable or what we need..
          str8fighter

Comment

What are you looking for exactly?
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

our biggest need seems to be citation / letter box holders, cuffs, basket weave belt accessory's etc,,

I was sent a private message from someone.. and i responded back asking where to send official letter head,, and who to address it to..
              str8fighter

Comment

ttttttttttttttttttt
                str8fighter

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5691 users online. 319 members and 5372 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X