300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painstation anyone?

Wired magazine reported in March that two German designers have invented a computer game with hand sensors allowing the administration of shocks and burns to opponents, with the winner being the player who can stand it longer. Painstation (not affiliated with Sony) is based on the old game Pong, and if a player misses the ball, it will hit randomly arranged Pain Inflictor Symbols (heat, jolts, shocks of varying degrees). The game ends when one player lifts his hand off the Pain Endurance Unit. [Wired News, 3-7-02]

Err.. no thanks!
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

They oughtta adapt this to vehicles so that the crappy drivers think twice.

40 mph in fast lane....ZZZZZAAAAPPP!!!!

Left hand turns AFTER the arrow turns red...BZZZZZZ!

Doing the cell phone slalom...PHHHZZZZZ!

I could go on and on...
    Ignorance can be remedied, stupidity cannot.

Comment

heck how about random jolts of pain through out any times of driving so that more drivers will actually be aware of what the heck is going on around them. Maybe a sensor to detect people being idiots and zapp them then LOL

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3027 users online. 158 members and 2869 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X