300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom Guilty of Rape for Arranging Daughter's Sex Date

This story is wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to start. They ought to bury this lady under the jail.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170167,00.html

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.
    God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

6 months, BS, 60 years is a better sentence
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
      6 months, BS, 60 years is a better sentence
      Ripping out her ovaries so she cant reproduce again plus 60 years is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
        Ripping out her ovaries so she cant reproduce again plus 60 years is good.

And the court makes her go to a mental hospital. Oh and by the way, husband gets full custody of all the kids.

Comment

And people wonder why we call our job " Just pickn' up the TRASH"
          She should get a minimum 15 to 20 and the guys 20 yrs each.

Comment

Anybody know how these people got caught? I'm guessing the girls started talking about it to people who then told the authorites.

Comment

Well actually now that I think about this, it really isnt illigel is it... seeing how the parents did consent to there daughters to have sex, now dont hate me, because if this happened to my daughters, they would never find the bodies. Ever.
              Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Bike...I think marriage with parents consent is legal in some states. I dont think sex with a child is legal in any state......

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
                  Bike...I think marriage with parents consent is legal in some states. I dont think sex with a child is legal in any state......
                  agreed,, the poster before you is wrong,, very wrong.

Comment

I think that's a crime against 'the state' by the underage sex.

Mom should be drug in the street and ..

I'm sure the other Mom's in whatever prison she goes to are going to make sure she knows just how wrong she was.

Comment

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with people?

Comment

Sick. Just sick.
                        Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dash
                          I think that's a crime against 'the state' by the underage sex.

Mom should be drug in the street and ..

I'm sure the other Mom's in whatever prison she goes to are going to make sure she knows just how wrong she was.
                          Perhaps...they might protect her from a "Mothers wrath," though.

Comment

Somethings never cease to amaze me....... I wonder if mom saw this on a movie and thought it was okay to do?
                            THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
                              Somethings never cease to amaze me....... I wonder if mom saw this on a movie and thought it was okay to do?
                              Her defense attorney would love that one........who knows, maybe she saw it on a video game? Or maybe that is what her mom did to her.

Dysfunction breeds dysfunction

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3711 users online. 190 members and 3521 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X