X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tazz
    replied
    Originally posted by Legal Assistant:
    i don't know if it's true or not...but i heard that salt kills the grass that you put it on...so you can write stuff in the grass w/ salt. that seems a little time consuming, however...and messy, too, if you use the large box w/ the spout.
    it works pretty well. Not to time consuming. So i've been told. I've never done it, and no one can prove otherwise.(hehehehehe) My favorite is to put a plastic tie on the drive shaft of the vehicle. Cut it so that it just does hit the floor board of it. Drives em' crazy for a while and cost a few dollars for a shop visit. Or a little vasoline on the door knob of the house.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Well, some really nice neighbors moved today because their landlord upped their rent $500. They had lived there 13 years. I just pray we get nice people who live there. They were very nice, quiet neighbors and I hated seing them leave.
    When David was young, around 10, he got into a fight with another neighborhood kid. I was folding clothes in the laundry room and had just yelled at them to knock it off when I heard this kids mother go up to my son and say,"You leave him alone. I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it".
    I TORE out in that yard, grabbed David and ran in the house and called the police. She was outside my locked door saying, "I was just trying to scare him! I'm tired of the fighting". I told her to explain it to the police who were not too happy with her.
    After that, David knew to come inside when that kid was outside. Yep, I've had some unreal neighbors!

Leave a comment:

• Legal Assistant
    replied
    i don't know if it's true or not...but i heard that salt kills the grass that you put it on...so you can write stuff in the grass w/ salt. that seems a little time consuming, however...and messy, too, if you use the large box w/ the spout.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph
    replied
    Mitzi you sure live an interesting life. You always come up with something new. Waiting for the next one. Sure is wasn't you? Hope David is doing OK.

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    LOL I think I could use a book like that at times LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Me either!

Leave a comment:

• BeatleFan
    replied
    I can't remember where I got it, or even where my copy is now, but I used to have a book called "Getting Even." It is a big, black notebook sized paperback with some wonderful ideas. Super-glue in the door locks, how to make stink bombs...you get the picture. DISCLAIMER: suggestions in the book are highly illegal and I would never dream of doing or advocating anything illegal...

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    I suspect a well-known prankster in our neighborhood. He is a Fla Gator Fan and we are Fla Seminole fans. Everyday, for at least 2 months, we would come home to find our Seminole flag taken down. One day, my husband laid in wait for him for almost 2 hours. When he finally saw him coming out of his house, sneaking and looking around, my husband ran around the back of the house and jumped out and scared him just as he had his had on the flag. It was hilarious! Little boys, little boys! lol
    I laughed so hard at some of the "solutions" you came up with but I am far above the suggestions. I am a better person then that! Mitzi<------writing them down as fast as she can! lol

[ 03-26-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Leave a comment:

• Godside
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitzi:
    He has sunce painted over it but has had the nerve to come up to anyone outside to ask to see their hands to see if there is any green paint on them! They just laugh at him. LOL! Hasn't asked me yet...knows better. I wonder wha he will do if he finds out who
    Mitzi..
    If I was in your shoes, the next time I saw this guy outside, I would run to my garage, paint my hand GREEN and WAVE at him. Continue gardening, and if he asks, just tell him that you do so much gardening that you have become a GREENthumb! I'm sure he would love that.

Leave a comment:

• Badge67
    replied
    Hey Mitzi,
    Who do you suspect? The new neighbor that got the infamous "leaf speech"?? That's hillarious!!

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    We are all so bad. A neighbor (the one I suspect) told me to get my rake over to him. When I did, there he was, painting all these rakes handles...with green paint. I told him I knew he had done this but he just smiled and wouldn't admit it.
    Our neighbor just got home (and I noticed he "accidentally" left a tiremark at the edge of the suspected perpetraitors (sp?)yard) Anyway, we all went out into the yard, raking our yards with these nice green rakes! lol But I told them to let me out of any future mischief cause this stuff can escalate.

Leave a comment:

• BeatleFan
    replied
    LMAO!!! How poetic!!!

From 207-"Here's something that will work: Scotts Turf Builder.. the stuff that makes the grass nice and green... You can write stuff in the grass."

I've heard of doing the same thing with Round-Up...

[ 03-26-2002: Message edited by: BeatleFan ]

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    lol Sorry, no picture. He has sunce painted over it but has had the nerve to come up to anyone outside to ask to see their hands to see if there is any green paint on them! They just laugh at him. LOL! Hasn't asked me yet...knows better. I wonder wha he will do if he finds out who is was...send us to our rooms with no supper? LOL! I have a sneaky suspicion who is it but am saying nothinh. lol

Leave a comment:

replied
    Here's something that will work: Scotts Turf Builder.. the stuff that makes the grass nice and green... You can write stuff in the grass.

I know a landscaper that did that when a guy that beat him out of paying him. While the guy was on vaction he did his usual lawn maintenance and with a drop spreader wrote "F#*@ you cheapskate" across his lawn.
    A few weeks later it came in nice & green.

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    LOL Dern it I hate when some else steals my ideas and then takes the credit for them LOL I am not surprised something like this has happened and I applaud the person who had the time the patience and the sneakyness to do this LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3688 users online. 225 members and 3463 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X