300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing. I just looked outside and someone, during the night, painted a huge green leaf in my neighbors driveway! LOLOLOLOL! He's madder then a wet hen too! Serves him right when he treats his neighbors like children. I wish all I had to worry about were leaves in my driveway or in my road.

A huge green leaf? Please tell me it was a shamrock...
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Oh oh... JUST how mad does a wet hen get?? Am I going to be seeing this guy on Court TV in the near future??
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Mitzi,

Be sure to wash your hands with bleach to remove the paint, and don't forget the bottoms of your sneakers too.

Jim Burnes

Comment

It wasn't me....this time!!!! lol

Comment

OH MY !!! I can't stop laughing.... that is too funny....even I wouldn't do that !! Please tell me you got a picture of it.... PLEASE !! I have to see it.... I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.....
            Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL Dern it I hate when some else steals my ideas and then takes the credit for them LOL I am not surprised something like this has happened and I applaud the person who had the time the patience and the sneakyness to do this LOL

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Here's something that will work: Scotts Turf Builder.. the stuff that makes the grass nice and green... You can write stuff in the grass.

I know a landscaper that did that when a guy that beat him out of paying him. While the guy was on vaction he did his usual lawn maintenance and with a drop spreader wrote "F#*@ you cheapskate" across his lawn.
                A few weeks later it came in nice & green.
                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

lol Sorry, no picture. He has sunce painted over it but has had the nerve to come up to anyone outside to ask to see their hands to see if there is any green paint on them! They just laugh at him. LOL! Hasn't asked me yet...knows better. I wonder wha he will do if he finds out who is was...send us to our rooms with no supper? LOL! I have a sneaky suspicion who is it but am saying nothinh. lol

Comment

LMAO!!! How poetic!!!

From 207-"Here's something that will work: Scotts Turf Builder.. the stuff that makes the grass nice and green... You can write stuff in the grass."

I've heard of doing the same thing with Round-Up...

[ 03-26-2002: Message edited by: BeatleFan ]
                    "Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks." -Forrest Gump

Comment

We are all so bad. A neighbor (the one I suspect) told me to get my rake over to him. When I did, there he was, painting all these rakes handles...with green paint. I told him I knew he had done this but he just smiled and wouldn't admit it.
                      Our neighbor just got home (and I noticed he "accidentally" left a tiremark at the edge of the suspected perpetraitors (sp?)yard) Anyway, we all went out into the yard, raking our yards with these nice green rakes! lol But I told them to let me out of any future mischief cause this stuff can escalate.

Comment

Hey Mitzi,
                        Who do you suspect? The new neighbor that got the infamous "leaf speech"?? That's hillarious!!
                        Law abiding citizens sleep peacefully in their beds solely because dedicated men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitzi:
                          He has sunce painted over it but has had the nerve to come up to anyone outside to ask to see their hands to see if there is any green paint on them! They just laugh at him. LOL! Hasn't asked me yet...knows better. I wonder wha he will do if he finds out who
                          Mitzi..
                          If I was in your shoes, the next time I saw this guy outside, I would run to my garage, paint my hand GREEN and WAVE at him. Continue gardening, and if he asks, just tell him that you do so much gardening that you have become a GREENthumb! I'm sure he would love that.

Comment

I suspect a well-known prankster in our neighborhood. He is a Fla Gator Fan and we are Fla Seminole fans. Everyday, for at least 2 months, we would come home to find our Seminole flag taken down. One day, my husband laid in wait for him for almost 2 hours. When he finally saw him coming out of his house, sneaking and looking around, my husband ran around the back of the house and jumped out and scared him just as he had his had on the flag. It was hilarious! Little boys, little boys! lol
                            I laughed so hard at some of the "solutions" you came up with but I am far above the suggestions. I am a better person then that! Mitzi<------writing them down as fast as she can! lol

[ 03-26-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

I can't remember where I got it, or even where my copy is now, but I used to have a book called "Getting Even." It is a big, black notebook sized paperback with some wonderful ideas. Super-glue in the door locks, how to make stink bombs...you get the picture. DISCLAIMER: suggestions in the book are highly illegal and I would never dream of doing or advocating anything illegal...
                              "Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks." -Forrest Gump

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5872 users online. 346 members and 5526 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X