300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw another accident today.

My buddy and I were driving on I-5N headed back to work on our lunch hour today when this older Oldsmobile flew past us doing at least 90+mph. Less than a second later an new Dodge sedan flew past us doing about the same...maybe going faster. I start pointing at that vehicle telling my buddy...."oh I wish I were a officer", those guys would be in so much deep s**t"! About the time my friend was pulling out his cell phone the first car swerved over 3 lanes and took an off ramp causing 5 or 6 vehicles to swerve and then the other vehicle that was following behind him tries the same maneauver and overshoots the offramp and then overcompensates and crosses over the off ramp, right into the side of a dirt hill.............and stops dead in his tracks. LOTS of dirt and the guy was thrown from the vehicle as we drove past calling 911. A lot of folks were stopping and slowing down so the guy was being assisted. It may be cold hearted but the stupid jerk got what he deserved!
    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

just glad no one else was involved... but same opinion here.

Comment

Yeah, it's sad. But the ****head could have killed or injured my mother. Screw em.
      It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitMPD
        Yeah, it's sad. But the ****head could have killed or injured my mother. Screw em.
        AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Too bad he didn't stain the pavement.
          A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

People that drive like this are just reckless and irresponsible. They shouldn't be allowed to drive for years after doing something this stupid.
            -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Problem Is

Officers rarely see this kind of driving until after the crash. The best thing a civilian can do is be a good witness and use the cellphone and call it in. Do not try to keep up with vehicle (s) just get a solid description, color, make and tag number and a description of driver.

That all would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                Officers rarely see this kind of driving until after the crash. The best thing a civilian can do is be a good witness and use the cellphone and call it in. Do not try to keep up with vehicle (s) just get a solid description, color, make and tag number and a description of driver.

That all would be greatly appreciated
                We definitely didn't try and keep up with it as they were moving way to fast and erratic, we were close to the exit that the accident occurred at so we got a front row seat to everything that happened. We talked to the "Washington State Patrol" on the cell phone who took our names and numbers and said they would call if they need more statements....my guess is they had quite a few already... Driving like that is absolutely moronic and folks who do it thinking they can handle it should be put away, for a very long time!
                "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6492 users online. 354 members and 6138 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X