Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not To Ruin Your Day, But How Much Do You Love The IRS?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we at the post office HATE that day!! worst day of the year...worse than xmas time! at least some of the customers are happy at xmas.

i am not a window clerk anymore this year and i wont have to deal with the customers. yayyyyy life is good.

PS. if you're gonna Certify the thing with a return receipt, fill out your forms before you get in line...saves you from being sent to the back

[ 03-27-2002: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Geesh and I thought all postal employeees were these happy go-lucky people who so much enjoyed their jobs that they looked forward to it on a daily basis, LOL "sniff" "sniff" now Jelly has gone and burst my bubble I guess the world really is a dangerous place LOL

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
        Geesh and I thought all postal employeees were these happy go-lucky people who so much enjoyed their jobs that they looked forward to it on a daily basis
        oh they do! its only me...i dont like waiting on customers. we are "the face of the post office" and we're supposed to kindly listen to any tirade they feel like spewing. even if they're talking about a package they lost back in the 70's...
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

LOL I think you are one of those smiling faces yourself you just do not want to admit it right now LOL

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5371 users online. 305 members and 5066 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X