300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp slap vs. karate chop

Hey this is my first post here, I thought you guys might get a kick out of this video.

http://www.teenlaughs.com/showmovie/62/

That's hysterical. Never saw that one before. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by NJladyGlock21
      That's hysterical. Never saw that one before. Thanks for sharing!

Yea, I love that one.
      A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Wow

Its been a long nite and you just made me laugh. Thanks

Comment

There is no way in which that is not funny as hell. And the little shrug at the end clinches it.
          "The world isn't as it should be. It's harsh. And it's cruel. That's why there's us. Champions. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be."-Angel Season 4

Comment

And people say WWII combatives are outdated...HA HA HA

Comment

We used to show that video in Academy classes. It was originally circulated with the " Curly Shuffle" playing in the background. By the way, that was a perfectly executed brachial stun.....
              Jerry
              "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

movie

I can remember being shown that video (or one very similar) in the academy as an effective application of the brachial plexus stun. I can remember one of the instructors saying "And the best thing about the technique is: 'Look Mom, no marks!'"

--Scott
                The Blog: Slam Dunks

Comment

lol glad you all liked it, i never knew what that technique was called

Comment

I like how Lee is very calm and professional. He defends himself with as much force as needed and walks away. He's the teacher that keeps on teaching .
                    -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4140 users online. 204 members and 3936 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X