X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitzi
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2000

What would you do?

We have neigbors in our neighborhood we call the "neighborhood cops". They are always on the look out for even the most minor of things that their neighbors are doing wrong. We once left our water on 10 minutes longer then we should have. I remembered and turned it off.....but when I came back in, my H was on the phone because the water company had called him. We knew who had done it but said nothing. He called on our neighbors because their visiting neighbors parents RV was 2 feet longer the code. They had to pay to go to a KOA. And it ruined a weekened of fun for the grandkids.
    A trucker parked his truck, without the trailer, down a the end of the road so he could spend a rare weekend with his family. Sure enough, these *******s called on him. He had to go back on the road because our neighbor called on him. (Semis not allowed but no one else cared but them....It was just for 2 days)
    Yesterday, I was working in the yard and a new neighbor was working in his yard. Here was the conversation:
    The neighbor says to the new neighbor,"Here is my leaf speech. If you blow leaves out into the road and don't rake them up, I will blow them BACK into your yard because I don't want them blown into my driveway. Do we understand each other?" The guy just glared at him, picked his stuff up and went into the garage and closed it.
    This neighbor laughed and said,"I guess he got the message". I just glared at him and put my stuff in the garage and closed the door.
    What would you do or say to a person like this?
  • CopInNY
    No Longer Active
    • Dec 2000

Shoot him.

Jay

Comment

Forum Member
      • Dec 2001

Didn't you say those Yorkies were VICIOUS?
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

• Fastie
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2001

well.... I'd probably just ignore him. If he EVER did anything wrong I'd be all over it (anonymously of course)....

now if I was especially mad I might consider getting a couple of my trusted neighbors together and saving up a ton of leaves in garbage bags... then one night, really really late, quietly dump them all on his front lawn.... or near his property.

If that doesn't work you could always slash his tires (just kidding about that)...
        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

• InSane1
          AKA:XENA Warrior Princess
          • Feb 2002

Say? Why say anything? Just smile, fart (loudly if possible), shrug and carry on as if you hadn't even given it a second thought. or.. if you were really ademant about saying something, say, "Can you smell that?"

lol, whats he gonna do? call and complain about the noise (and air) pollution?

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: InSane1 ]
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

• theomen
            Forum Member
            • Mar 2002

just pay really close attention to him, and if he has any kind of slip up, nail him on it. If that doesn't work, plant an 8ball in his trunk and write a note that says "help, I'm kidnapped" on his back window.

Comment

• BeatleFan
              Forum Member
              • Mar 2002

From Mitzi- "What would you do or say to a person like this?"
              -----------
              F**k You" comes to mind, but I'm not known for my tact.

BTW--How are you adjusting to the meds and your newly diagnosed diabetes? It will get easier once your blood sugar is stabilized. Hang in there.

[ 03-26-2002: Message edited by: BeatleFan ]
              "Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks." -Forrest Gump

Comment

• EAGLE6
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2002

hmmm. what a jerk.... turn his water on when he goes to bed and off again early before he gets up every day for a month....then whatch his face when he gets the water bill....the leaves trick is good but one even better....a puddle of burnt oil under his car will drive him crazy.... pee on his plants and shrubs will slowly killem...hehehehe.... a bag of doggy doo set afire and his doorbell rung will reap benefits also.... then if he don't get the picture get mean about it....

Comment

• shooter1201
                  O.com's #2 trouble maker
                  • Feb 2001

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!

Go to a payphone...drop a dime to 'Children's Services' and report him for child abuse. No kids? So...?

Go to a payphone and dial HIS number, then leave the payphone OFF the hook. Unless things have changed, HE won't be able to use HIS phone until the payphone is hung back up. No...I didn't say RIP the phone off the box....

Mail him/them a box of: dog feces, road kill, roaches, etc. Seal it up AIR TIGHT before mailing.

Get him/them a subscription to every GAY/BDSM magazine you can find.
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

• Badge67
                    Forum Member
                    • Mar 2002

I agree with Jay. Shoot the moron!! And I like the leaving the payphone off the hook idea!!!
                    Law abiding citizens sleep peacefully in their beds solely because dedicated men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

• klar
                      Forum Member
                      • Mar 2000

IF they leave their car out side jack up the rear (front for front wheel drive) and place a couple blocks under the suspension so when lowered the wheels are just above the pavement. Thus when they get in they can not go anywhere but sit there and spin their tires LOL

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

• foursixzero
                        Forum Member
                        • Jan 2002

I had a similar situation when I was living in an apartment. I had some neighbors upstairs. We got along for a while, until they called the local cops for my dog not being on a leash. They knew I was a sheriff, but tried to have me arrested for the local leash law. I went round and round with them and the landlord. Unfortunately, I moved. My job was too valuable to play around with those idiots. I live at a better place anyways.

Comment

• mnrez
                          Forum Member
                          • Jan 2002

I agree with NY shoot em'

seriously though I would agree with the others, wait until they mess up then nail em'

"revenge is a dish best served cold"

InSane1,
                          you are out of your mind, nevertheless a good idea, I just could'nt keep a straight face if I did it.

REZ

Comment

• klar
                            Forum Member
                            • Mar 2000

LOL I think insane had a very good idea and if you can keep a straight face that makes it all the better. LOL heck I would go as far as penny their doors shut LOL That is a pretty cheap and sneaky thing to do but can you imagine then not being able to get out of their house? Oh and that nice little box on the side of the house that the phone wires come in to all you need is a little wrench to lossen two nuts and you disconnect thier phone so they would be stuck in their house with no phone LOL.

Klar
                            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

• Joseph
                              Forum Member
                              • Aug 2001

Shooter I'm sure you have never done any of that it's just all in that mind of yours. Mitzi, hope you feeling better with every thing and David's doing OK. Take Care
                              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12122 users online. 75 members and 12047 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...