300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trafficant Trial

Is anyone follwing the Trafficant trial? According to our local news it should be over in a week or two. I haven't followed it very closely but it is starting to get interesting now.
    Well behaved women rarely make history!

I didn't realize how many people have been following this outside of the valley! I thought he was our own private embarassment. It's pretty sad when we finally get national coverage and it's an A&E show on how corrupt the town is!

Comment

Well Aunt Larry, for what it's worth, I haven't seen or heard anything about it!
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Don, you haven't missed much LOL! It's coming down to the old "are you gonna believe me or your lying eyes and ears and 60+ cases of evidence and testimony out the wazoo?"

Comment

i think he would have a better chance of winning his case if the trial were being held in mahoning county instead of cleveland. the jury pool would be more slanted in his favor because of it. but right now it's really hard to say what's going to happen because we can only go by what the media is telling us, and we know how accurate and unbiased their reporting is!!!
          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4988 users online. 278 members and 4710 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X