Clear All

• farvas#1
    replied
    Yesssss

Chalk one up for the good guys

Leave a comment:

• Delta784
    replied
    A Los Angeles cop sued a woman on "Judge Judy" under similar circumstances, only it was a traffic stop. The cop won the full amount allowed on the show ($2500?), and the woman accuser got a serious dressing-down by Judge Judy. IIRC, the cop donated most of the money to police charities.

Leave a comment:

• agentoranger
    replied
    Originally posted by NJladyGlock21
    Great to hear those stories. We have digital audio and video in every car (and body mic) used for patrol. If citizens come in looking to jam us up we let them sign the complaint. We don't tell them about the recordings. If what they say doesnt match up to the recording, they get charged for filing a false police report.
    We have the same setup, but we don't charge them at our level; we would send supporting documentation to Co. Pros. Office. I don't know if thats just Burlington County or AG Guideline.

Leave a comment:

• bigred0383
    replied
    That is very cool!

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    Saw one on Judge Judy a few years back. A lady made a formal complaint against an LAPD officer and Judy b slapped her good when he produced the tape recording of the incident.

Leave a comment:

• hemicop
    replied
    It's nice too hear these stories. My Dept. won't make these dirtbags sign any complaints for fear it will "intimidate" the public from complaining about police And you know what? My union supports them Result? here in Phx you can be investigated based on an anonymous tip from a citizen

Leave a comment:

• ZGXtreme
    replied
    I have a buddy with another metro PD who saw and confronted a guy who made an allegation against him for something he said he saw my buddy doing on-duty... well little did the guy know that my buddy had the cam/mic on while he was "apologizing" for lying to my buddy's Superviors about what he said my buddy had been doing.

So my boy has a lawyer now... and this guy is toast! $$$$$

Leave a comment:

• olnacl
    replied
    nothing to see here
    Last edited by olnacl; 05-18-2006, 03:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Grizzly
    replied
    I think that's too little to do to her...if they had found the officer guilty he would have been fried by the media!

Leave a comment:

• zap
    replied
    **Clapping**

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Great to hear those stories. We have digital audio and video in every car (and body mic) used for patrol. If citizens come in looking to jam us up we let them sign the complaint. We don't tell them about the recordings. If what they say doesnt match up to the recording, they get charged for filing a false police report.

Leave a comment:

• Photogrrlz
    replied
    Well lets hear one for the good guys

Leave a comment:

• codex57
    started a topic Officer Turns Tables On Accuser

Officer Turns Tables On Accuser

http://kcal9.com/localnews/localnews...262124244.html

Also on Officer.com's homepage. I got a real kick out of this story. Burns me cuz you constantly see people making false accusations against cops.

Anyone else know stories like this one?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5016 users online. 331 members and 4685 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X