Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Turns Tables On Accuser

http://kcal9.com/localnews/localnews...262124244.html

Also on Officer.com's homepage. I got a real kick out of this story. Burns me cuz you constantly see people making false accusations against cops.

Anyone else know stories like this one?

Well lets hear one for the good guys
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Great to hear those stories. We have digital audio and video in every car (and body mic) used for patrol. If citizens come in looking to jam us up we let them sign the complaint. We don't tell them about the recordings. If what they say doesnt match up to the recording, they get charged for filing a false police report.

Comment

**Clapping**
        An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

I think that's too little to do to her...if they had found the officer guilty he would have been fried by the media!
          "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Comment

nothing to see here
            Last edited by olnacl; 05-18-2006, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I have a buddy with another metro PD who saw and confronted a guy who made an allegation against him for something he said he saw my buddy doing on-duty... well little did the guy know that my buddy had the cam/mic on while he was "apologizing" for lying to my buddy's Superviors about what he said my buddy had been doing.

So my boy has a lawyer now... and this guy is toast! $$$$$
              sigpic

Comment

It's nice too hear these stories. My Dept. won't make these dirtbags sign any complaints for fear it will "intimidate" the public from complaining about police And you know what? My union supports them Result? here in Phx you can be investigated based on an anonymous tip from a citizen

Comment

Saw one on Judge Judy a few years back. A lady made a formal complaint against an LAPD officer and Judy b slapped her good when he produced the tape recording of the incident.
                  "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

That is very cool!
                    Just so there is no confusion, I am a Law Enforcement Student, not a Cop.

Comment

Originally posted by NJladyGlock21
                      Great to hear those stories. We have digital audio and video in every car (and body mic) used for patrol. If citizens come in looking to jam us up we let them sign the complaint. We don't tell them about the recordings. If what they say doesnt match up to the recording, they get charged for filing a false police report.
                      We have the same setup, but we don't charge them at our level; we would send supporting documentation to Co. Pros. Office. I don't know if thats just Burlington County or AG Guideline.

Comment

A Los Angeles cop sued a woman on "Judge Judy" under similar circumstances, only it was a traffic stop. The cop won the full amount allowed on the show ($2500?), and the woman accuser got a serious dressing-down by Judge Judy. IIRC, the cop donated most of the money to police charities.
                        Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Yesssss

Chalk one up for the good guys
                          Cut medical costs, TAP out early

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5848 users online. 320 members and 5528 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X