300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware County Sheriffs Office, Ohio

I just wanted to ask all the other officer in Ohio what do they think of the Delaware County Sheriff? It seems like every month they are mention in the newspaper for something, that is not good for the department. The latest is the Deputies refusing to work the Fairgrounds. I just glad my husband didnt get hired on there.

Officer Schilling ]

That's ashame because Delaware county is one of the fastest growing counties in the U.S. Probably has alot of potential of being an awesome dept.

Im from Cincinnati, and always heard good things about Columbus area depts.
    Ive got friends who work for Columbus PD and Ive never heard them say anything bad.

Im sure bodie will have an opinion, I think he's from that part of the state.
    ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

Sheriff Meyers should never have been Sheriff. He has displayed total incompetence and has over and over again screwed over his deputies.
      Brian Hurst a CPD officer was shot and killed during a bank robbery. He was working special duty to make ends meet. His wife a Delaware County Deputy was fired after the Meyers said she was not eligible for more leave after having her baby.

The Sheriff has lost all the way thru the courts on this one.

The guy is a perfect example of why Ohio needs to change the way Sheriff's are selected instead of by an election.

Comment

I dont know anything about the Delaware County Sheriff's dept.I do know Sheriff Myers has been a K-9 handler for 12 years.I wonder how much he works the street with his dog.

Comment

When I was there he never work the streets to my knowledge. I know he did training and was on call. I think he just wanted a dog to look good
          Officer Schilling ]

Comment

The majority of his time was inside and I think in charge of the property room etc.

Comment

check out www.impeachmyers.com It's all about Al Myers DCSO
              "You provide the beer, I'll provide the chaser!"

Comment

I've never been impressed with the election-style voting either. Seems you get more of a politician and less of an officer. We already have enough politicians.
                Future Farva

Comment

The political powers in Delaware County both parties have been recruiting people to run against Myers. He may see the writing on the wall and retire.

Comment

god lets hope so
                    Officer Schilling ]

Comment

I heard that Mark Wolfe was going to run against Al again in the next election. Third times a charm.
                      "You provide the beer, I'll provide the chaser!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4826 users online. 295 members and 4531 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X