300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bro Watching you

Anyone have a severe problem with this? new laws are being passed everyday to ensure the govt. has every right to listen in on what you do. do you think its ok? i mean if you have nothing to hide whats the big deal? or is this just another invasion of privacy to which everyone is going to wrap themselves in the constitution and whine about their 200 year old rights that most abuse anyways.

I think you are vastly over simplifying things.

Comment

(with nose wrinkled) sniff, sniff....Hmm, I smell a troll...Just registered today w/ no info, and several posts to rile up the troops.

The troll should go back to school and learn how to spell and compose sentences.
      "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

TX,

My thoughts as well. I figured I'd just keep my mouth shut on that one, considering I am not a Mod. of this, or any board. I agree though. Off with his head!

Comment

Comment

In 1999 Ashcroft tried to pass S 486 (Hatch/Fienstein) where as ...

Section 301 : "With respect to any issuance under this section or any other provision of law … any notice required, or that may be required, to be given may be delayed...."

Law enforcement could break into your house, take photographs, copy hard-drives, and photocopy your personal documents etc...as long as "tangible property" was not removed. Video tapeing Citizens , even within their own home , would not come under the"tangible property " definition .

Presently his new anti-terrorist legislation goes further ,since it can be directed at all Citizens . The "tangible property" provision was excluded ...giving law enforcement absolute power . They could break into your house , steal property , install cameras and could delay notifying Citizens INDEFINITELY .

This link still applies
            ADVOCATE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Comment

Hey Nite,

Let's get that black chopper fired up!
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

Who the heck are these clowns?

Comment

What really gets me is the way this moron spelled marijuana, he spelled it marajuana! If you want it legalized at least learn to spell it!

Comment

Law enforcement could break into your house, take photographs, copy hard-drives, and photocopy your personal documents etc...as long as "tangible property" was not removed. Video tapeing Citizens , even within their own home , would not come under the"tangible property " definition .

Presently his new anti-terrorist legislation goes further ,since it can be directed at all Citizens . The "tangible property" provision was excluded ...giving law enforcement absolute power . They could break into your house , steal property , install cameras and could delay notifying Citizens INDEFINITELY .
                    What's his point? Is he trying to say this is a BADidea????
                    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

sorry my sphell checkhur must have been broken...the pot post was a different post and no i don't want it legal just wanted some thoughts ... eesh.

but as of the topic at hand, i think the increased Surveillance is a fan-freekin- tastic idea ( especially because i get to make some of toys to get to do it but thats neither here nor there) I'd be the first to get a passport encoded with "bioprints" and such. as far as listening in and watching and monitoring, I've got nothing to hide so go for it. besides the way i understand it they aren't going to do it to everyone but people they suspect of being involved with any kind of criminal activity without having to wait months for a wiretap. if legislation like this was inplace months ago perhaps some tragedies could have been halted.

Comment

Not only does this clown mis-spell - but the knucklehead's grammer sucks (or sux - depending on the education - I guess).

Granted, we all mis-spell a word here and there and screw up on grammer once in awhile - but heck - this bonehead is stoned or just failed to graduate the 8th grade.

I'll be the first to admit my spelling and grammer are not the best - but I do try to type so my English teacher will not hit my hands with the ruler (That Hurts)!

This clown is consistant with poor spelling and grammer.

Comment

And he writes very similar to a troll from the weekend.

Comment

I must appologize if i don't run everything through a grammar check for comas and periods. If i forgot to use transitional phrases to make everything easier for you to read again I am sorry. However, you really must have something better to do than be a critic towards the way I write on a message board. If you want to know about me why don't you just ask rather than make silly assumptions like I'm stoned. I for one have never done a drug in my life or smoked a cigarette for that matter. Ah heck maybe i'll just do that silly introduce myself to the board this way maybe I can be treated WITHA LITTLE FRICKIN RESPECT =)

Comment

Respect is earned.

Play nice, have fun.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3120 users online. 164 members and 2956 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X