300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The name's O'Neil... Officer O'Neil.

I just got hired by the Nampa Police Department, here in Idaho. I did it on my very first try with an agency, and this just so happened to be my "dream" agency. I was told that I start my "duties" on October 3rd. I mostly wanted to come in here and say thanks for the support from several of you guys. I also want to give a big thanks to bodie for your help as well.

I can't wait to start. I'm also very glad to be putting in my 2 weeks notice at all 3 of my employers. That's right... I said 3. lol Anyway, thanks for everything guys. I mostly learned from simply reading information here, and then going off and finding out additional info. Much of what you guys and gals say is inspiring to an asprising officer of the law. Again, thanks for everything and I truly wish I could shake the hands of each of you that gave me positive reinforcement without even realizing it.

Originally posted by irishpump
    I just got hired by the Nampa Police Department, here in Idaho. I did it on my very first try with an agency, and this just so happened to be my "dream" agency. I was told that I start my "duties" on October 3rd. I mostly wanted to come in here and say thanks for the support from several of you guys. I also want to give a big thanks to bodie for your help as well.

I can't wait to start. I'm also very glad to be putting in my 2 weeks notice at all 3 of my employers. That's right... I said 3. lol Anyway, thanks for everything guys. I mostly learned from simply reading information here, and then going off and finding out additional info. Much of what you guys and gals say is inspiring to an asprising officer of the law. Again, thanks for everything and I truly wish I could shake the hands of each of you that gave me positive reinforcement without even realizing it.

Good luck, and be safe.

Comment

Officer O'Neil

Good luck and best wishes O'Neil.

From The Kelly's

Do the Irish proud for they have a great history of firefighting and policing in many parts of the world.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good Luck officer O'Neil. Just curious as to why u posted your name?
          Good Luck anyway and remember to keep your nose clean and go home after each shift...
          I got nothing for now

Comment

Congratulations! I'm from Meridian, Idaho but I live in California, courtesy of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. I am looking to get on the Boise PD in a year or two when my time here is up. I was talking with my brother about future job prospects and he told me a couple of his friends tried getting on with Nampa PD and it was very difficult. Good Job! I haven't been following as closely as I should, but I hear the gang situation in Caldwell and Nampa is getting out of hand. Is this true? Either way, stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCLeadsled
              Congratulations! I'm from Meridian, Idaho but I live in California, courtesy of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. I am looking to get on the Boise PD in a year or two when my time here is up. I was talking with my brother about future job prospects and he told me a couple of his friends tried getting on with Nampa PD and it was very difficult. Good Job! I haven't been following as closely as I should, but I hear the gang situation in Caldwell and Nampa is getting out of hand. Is this true? Either way, stay safe.
              I've been told several times that Nampa PD is suppose to have one of the toughest background checks. Not to mention being told by other officers that Nampa is very picky. So I'm certainly proud of myself, and very proud to be a part of Nampa. As for the gang situation, I've only heard by word of mouth that it's getting pretty bad. It's not something I've witnessed yet. I do know that NPD is going from call to call to call. It'll be an eye-opener I'm sure.

Also, in regards to e-man, I posted part of my name in sort of the James Bond theme. You know: "The name's Bond...James Bond." That was suppose to be the idea. Ah, well.

Comment

Originally posted by irishpump

Also, in regards to e-man, I posted part of my name in sort of the James Bond theme. You know: "The name's Bond...James Bond." That was suppose to be the idea. Ah, well.

And plus he loves saying the phase Officer O'Neil!!!!!!!!

Congrads again

Comment

Congratulations, and good luck.

An old saying I read somewhere went,"When I think of the Irish, I think of police, priests, and the President!"
                  Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnKelly
                    Good luck and best wishes O'Neil.

From The Kelly's

Do the Irish proud for they have a great history of firefighting and policing in many parts of the world.

Also from the Kennedy's...well at least this one Kennedy...
                    "We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Comment

A friend of mine is State Trooper over in Idaho, and tried to get me to apply for Nampa PD. Good luck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5028 users online. 290 members and 4738 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X