Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never updated you guys on my cadet progress!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact
    replied
    Originally posted by trooperden
    you haven't stated anything that thousands of others already have done, when you graduate then this all starts to become something, do you need all
    that personal atta boys approval -
    Do what now?

Anyway, making the eligible list, being one of 33 on the list out of the hundreds that took the test is a big deal to me. I guess you got hired when you turned in your application.

EDIT: Thanks djack!
    Last edited by Contact; 09-19-2005, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• trooperden
    replied
    your progress

you haven't stated anything that thousands of others already have done, when you graduate then this all starts to become something, do you need all
    that personal atta boys approval -

Leave a comment:

• djack16
    replied
    No man good job. Seriously. You're farther than I am right now and you made the eligibility list. Good for you! I'm sure you will do better next time.

Leave a comment:

• Contact
    replied
    Ah well, I think it's pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Contact
    started a topic I never updated you guys on my cadet progress!

I never updated you guys on my cadet progress!

Well the news wasn't the best news ever, however out of the (I'm guessing) 500 or so people that took the written test I placed as one of the 33 people on the eligible list. They had tables about 15 feet apart the length and width of a soccer field. (I know this because we took the test in the citys community center on an indoor soccer field. ) and the tables were all pretty much filled up.

The only part of the list that wasn't "the best part ever" is that I was low on the list, so I may not make this time around.

I'm still very proud that of all the people that took the test and took the oral board interview, I passed it!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3819 users online. 259 members and 3560 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X