300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Products News

As I picked up a recently arrived copy I wondered how many Wannbes and Kids are getting a thrill that this magazines recently arrived in the mail.
    It must seem like a Wannabe Wish Book.

There is nothing wrong with the magazine. As far as the wanna be's go, perhaps you might look in the mirror.

Comment

Not wannabe ...... Long not ago maybe a long long long time ago
      My first badge was chisled in a flat piece of stone.

AR cop I can't be insulted. It just has no effect. None whatsoever.
      Actually it encourages me to be even more aggravating.

Comment

ARcop I

Bodie II

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
          AR cop I can't be insulted. .

hey, bodie, how many yankees does it take to change a lightbulb?

just kiddin, i dont have an answer, just being a smart acc

Comment

AR cop I can't be insulted. It just has no effect. None whatsoever.
            Actually it encourages me to be even more aggravating.
            He's right

Mmmm I think you can count me as one of those "wannabes".
            *wink*
            Naaa... I'm interested in going into business relating to LE and selling stuff like duty gear so I'd just read it for that.
            Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Yankees don't change light bulbs We hire a redneck southerner to do it for us.
              Please don't take the redneck comment as an insult we've got Yankee rednecks too Ours can just drink more beer then yours

Comment

Yankees don't change light bulbs We hire a redneck southerner to do it for us.
                Please don't take the redneck comment as an insult we've got Yankee rednecks too Ours can just drink more beer then yours
                yea, but can they catch a catfish with their bare hands, while drinking said beer...

Comment

I don't know of too many "kids" who get excited about a Law Enforcement magazine.

Comment

My kid loves when my LE mags come in the mail... He is saving up for a AR-15... My wife is not too excited about that.. considering he is 5 years old..

But what can ya do
                    ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa..this is great..Please continue.

Comment

You can toss him a few coins towards his AR-15 now and then I would say and buy him a single shot bolt 22lr.

Originally posted by Hutch
                        My kid loves when my LE mags come in the mail... He is saving up for a AR-15... My wife is not too excited about that.. considering he is 5 years old..

But what can ya do
                        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Nothing wrong with a kid saving money for something worthwhile. At least its'
                          not for some violant video game that would make him go out and kill somebody.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a kid saving money for something worthwhile. At least its'
                            not for some violant video game that would make him go out and kill somebody.
                            Is that anything like a VIOLENT video game? Speaking of the magazine, since you say it was recently arrived it must also be classified as a "has been" wish book too.
                            Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Pti

Did I say something to offend you personally ?
                              Did something I say strike a nerve ?
                              Have I attack you in any manner ?
                              Were you insulted by me ?
                              Perhaps you misunderstood something I could clarify and you would not be so "offensive" in your remarks ?
                              Do you act like a jerk on the job ?
                              Or is being a jerk one of your better qualities ?

If you want a war of words and attack people personally take it someplace else it is not needed here and not really what the professionals that visit here do like you seem to do every time you address me.

Your time and service seem to have been spent mostly ALONE in the gym
                              and you have failed to fully develope the muscle most of us refer to as a brain. Please try very hard to engage brain before opening mouth and attack somebody you don't even know.

I have not addressed you personally in any manner and have not attcked your posts perhaps because my education, years of service and successful progression through the ranks have taught me better people skills.

And Have A Great Day.

Bodie

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5703 users online. 324 members and 5379 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X