300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulton County Prisoner Transport Again

Well it looks like another Fulton County Ga. Deputy had his issued firearm taken from his holster. It seems to be an occuring problem. Last time this happened the new sheriff was complely embarassed. Read all about it on the home page!

http://www.officer.com/article/artic...ion=5&id=25909

Well, maybe when you are elected Sheriff you can spend a big chunk of your budget on level III holsters.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
      ... It seems to be an occuring problem. ...
      You're right, it is an occuring problem. There are all sorts of ****bags that [want to] attack officers. I think this guy learned a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by SO535
        Well, maybe when you are elected Sheriff you can spend a big chunk of your budget on level III holsters.
        Sorry not in Fulton County

Comment

Well you know he is the LT. EXPLORER he knows all. Lets not forget hes a Sheriff Explorer so he knows even more. tool
          "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

Comment

As a Deputy Sheriff (NOT EXPLORER) I know that is only part of what needs to be done even though I originally made the statement with a load of sarcasm. The Deputy's combat mindset has probably the most influence on the outcome of the struggle. It's something Law Enforcement Officers face every day.

How many times has LT Explorer had to fight for his firearm?? Oh, yeah he doesn't carry one. Flashlight maybe?

Comment

As a Deputy Sheriff (NOT EXPLORER) I know that is only part of what needs to be done even though I originally made the statement with a load of sarcasm. The Deputy's combat mindset has probably the most influence on the outcome of the struggle. It's something Law Enforcement Officers face every day.

How many times has LT Explorer had to fight for his firearm?? Oh, yeah he doesn't carry one. Flashlight maybe?
              well you know just as well as i do how important it is to hold on to your flashlight
              "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5883 users online. 319 members and 5564 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X