Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kd5hqd
    replied
    Oh yeah. I'll still be going back to school in PA. Just when I go "home" it'll be to Austin, not Houston.

Tex
    KD5HQD

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Hey Kyle,

If you think you are going to top my "moving" record with one little ole hop back to Texas . . .

Are you going to be headed back to school next year where you are now?

Leave a comment:

• kd5hqd
    replied
    Thanks Ken. The Sheriff's Office actual has its own volunteer office I've been going through. As it looks, if I can ever catch up with the volunteer coordinator, there's a chance I could work with their high tech crimes unit which is what I would really like to do.

Tex
    KD5HQD

Leave a comment:

• KenM
    replied
    I'd try the District or County Attorney's office if I were you. If TCSO is like our PD, interns usually get assigned phone duties, filing, etc. You might even try the Attorney General's Office. I understand they have an intern program.

Good luck in Austin and remember ..... friends don't let friends become a teasip!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kd5hqd
    started a topic Moving

Moving

Well, it's official. Starting when I return "home" this summer, my new home will be the great Austin, TX. My sister already goes to school there and my parents think they want to retire there.

On a side note, if anybody has any ideas on LEO related summer internships I could do that are in that area, I would be grateful. I've already tried with Travis County SO and the volunteer coordinator there doesn't seem to have all of her ducks in a row. I've emailed and called, and I got in touch with her, and she was going to call me right back, and she didn't, and grrrrrr....
    Anyways, thanks for any help!

Tex
    KD5HQD

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4905 users online. 326 members and 4579 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X