Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattph4716
    replied
    The other day in roll call we were told that the Oct. 30th date was not true. We were told that the teletype sent out with the warning was sent in error.

Leave a comment:

• pd821
    replied
    I heard about it here in Vegas a few days ago. Someone was talking about it and one of our supervisors brought it up also. I havnt seen any stories or articles about it, but better safe than sorry.

Leave a comment:

• backinblue
    replied
    Originally posted by BikeCop501
    very true 3 most important times on a shift
    1. Start time
    2. Meal time
    3. Shift end

you miss any of those the shhtf....

Got the email today about them
    very true!

Leave a comment:

• BikeCop501
    replied
    Originally posted by backinblue
    My goals: 1. Go home at the end of your shift, 2. Make sure your fellow brothers go home at the end of their shift, 3. Make sure you are doing the first two.
    very true 3 most important times on a shift
    1. Start time
    2. Meal time
    3. Shift end

you miss any of those the shhtf....

Got the email today about them

Leave a comment:

• letshearit4blue
    replied
    Originally posted by VAsteve20
    little savages they are... and when a threat goes out, i would take it seriously... they like to chop arms off and what not .
    Ugh.... *disgusted look*

Leave a comment:

• VAsteve20
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh
    I live in Newport News and I've never heard anything about ms-13 or oct. 30. I go to the most economically disadvantaged school in the city, so I'll keep an eye out for people bragging or talking to their friends about this. Thanks for the heads up.
    where have you been??
    MS-13 has been on the move in hampton roads for a while now... hell ocean view is loaded with ms-13.
    i remember back when i was up in fairfax county, these kids killed a 14 yearold girl and carved ms-13 in her chest... something to that effect... maybe the girl was 13, i cant remember off the top of my head.
    little savages they are... and when a threat goes out, i would take it seriously... they like to chop arms off and what not .

Leave a comment:

• SO535
    replied
    Well most every part of the country has their own local tradition of what happens on Oct 30. I remember up in NJ if was called mischief night.

Don't sweat the threat too much. I think the little roaches know every day out of the year is "Kill A MS13 Member Night."

Leave a comment:

• cilee571
    replied
    Ha. No damn gangsters will get away with messin with my boys and girls in LE. They mess with one, they mess with the whole flock. In fact, those in LE are a member of the biggest gang, COPS.

Thinking about the deeds these stupid little kids do makes me sick.

Leave a comment:

• k12kop
    replied
    Good heads-up, look for royal blue for colors and/or jerseys with numbers that add-up to 13 for starters, TeayotaSoupra you do have 'em sur-13 is a subset!

Leave a comment:

• TeayotaSoupra
    replied
    Yea we heard about this about a week ago. Although my area hasn't gotten any MS-13 guys as of yet.. but we do have SUR-13 in the county that I go to class.

It's only a matter of time though...

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    I live in Newport News and I've never heard anything about ms-13 or oct. 30. I go to the most economically disadvantaged school in the city, so I'll keep an eye out for people bragging or talking to their friends about this. Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• johnnyR
    replied
    Originally posted by letshearit4blue
    Where did you get the e-mail from?
    Are there any news sources that can verify this?
    My uncle sent it to me. He got it through this agency email.

Leave a comment:

• lt93lover
    replied
    They are viewed as a problem in the Houston area-several were picked a few months back. Sounds like all of them need to be gotten rid of...

Leave a comment:

• jeepsta311
    replied
    we just had a class yesterday on this & other gangs, we have gangs in our jail but these guys by far are the worst.watch your back & just make it home !!. we have information & pics of some of ms-13 out of mass. & recruitng members in hampton beach ,nh. it's scary how young they start out.we have mostly latin kings, penta, some bloods in the past. not ms-13 as of yet , i wouldn't want to be their trophy . the more knowledge we can get on them & their movement the better.

Leave a comment:

• backinblue
    replied
    news sources?
    There are too many news sources that are untruthful and biased. Do you really think they would do news on MS-13 kill a cop day. No they will wait until a MS-13 member gets killed by a cop then they will bash the LEO because it was just a kid and he didn't mean any harm. Yet the MS-13 member was yielding a knife ready to kill a LEO. Poor innocent child

This is a verified threat. Our dept. had a CI tell us this info. Intell has also confirmed this statedment. There have been many threats in the past though and I think no matter what, watch your brothers back. There are people out there who want to kill us everyday it shouldn't take a MS-13 threat to keep us on our toes. My goals: 1. Go home at the end of your shift, 2. Make sure your fellow brothers go home at the end of their shift, 3. Make sure you are doing the first two. Everyday we deal with scumbags of the earth who wouldn't give a rats *** if we were dead. Hopefully this MS-I suck I mean 13 threat will shorten the length of some memberships if ya know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5417 users online. 328 members and 5089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X