300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS-13 Kill a LEO day...

Just got this in an email and thought I'd pass it along.

A L E R T

Detectives from the Newport News Police Department have received information concerning the criminal gang MS-13's threat to kill a police officer. A Confidential Informant in Newport News, Virginia stated that MS-13 has designated October 30, 2005 as "Kill a Law Enforcement Officer Day." The informant also said that in the future every October 30 will be "Kill a Law Enforcement Officer Day." The informant was unable to provide a specific target agency or officer.

The source of this information has provided reliable information in the past. Based on the continuing pressure being placed on MS-13 by law enforcement agencies throughout the country, the threat to all law enforcement officers should not be underestimated.

Kill them all....MS-13 should be made an example of.
    "Its not cheating, unless you get caught."-Al Bundy

Comment

Originally posted by Beanstick
      Kill them all....MS-13 should be made an example of.
      Well said. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight

Comment

Where did you get the e-mail from?
        Are there any news sources that can verify this?
        Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

news sources?
          There are too many news sources that are untruthful and biased. Do you really think they would do news on MS-13 kill a cop day. No they will wait until a MS-13 member gets killed by a cop then they will bash the LEO because it was just a kid and he didn't mean any harm. Yet the MS-13 member was yielding a knife ready to kill a LEO. Poor innocent child

This is a verified threat. Our dept. had a CI tell us this info. Intell has also confirmed this statedment. There have been many threats in the past though and I think no matter what, watch your brothers back. There are people out there who want to kill us everyday it shouldn't take a MS-13 threat to keep us on our toes. My goals: 1. Go home at the end of your shift, 2. Make sure your fellow brothers go home at the end of their shift, 3. Make sure you are doing the first two. Everyday we deal with scumbags of the earth who wouldn't give a rats *** if we were dead. Hopefully this MS-I suck I mean 13 threat will shorten the length of some memberships if ya know what I mean.

Comment

we just had a class yesterday on this & other gangs, we have gangs in our jail but these guys by far are the worst.watch your back & just make it home !!. we have information & pics of some of ms-13 out of mass. & recruitng members in hampton beach ,nh. it's scary how young they start out.we have mostly latin kings, penta, some bloods in the past. not ms-13 as of yet , i wouldn't want to be their trophy . the more knowledge we can get on them & their movement the better.
            READY, AIM...OH! THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A SCAR !!

Comment

They are viewed as a problem in the Houston area-several were picked a few months back. Sounds like all of them need to be gotten rid of...

Comment

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
                Where did you get the e-mail from?
                Are there any news sources that can verify this?
                My uncle sent it to me. He got it through this agency email.

Comment

I live in Newport News and I've never heard anything about ms-13 or oct. 30. I go to the most economically disadvantaged school in the city, so I'll keep an eye out for people bragging or talking to their friends about this. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Yea we heard about this about a week ago. Although my area hasn't gotten any MS-13 guys as of yet.. but we do have SUR-13 in the county that I go to class.

It's only a matter of time though...

Comment

Good heads-up, look for royal blue for colors and/or jerseys with numbers that add-up to 13 for starters, TeayotaSoupra you do have 'em sur-13 is a subset!
                      My name is Mr. Officer, My special friends can call me Mr.Officer,Sir.

Comment

Ha. No damn gangsters will get away with messin with my boys and girls in LE. They mess with one, they mess with the whole flock. In fact, those in LE are a member of the biggest gang, COPS.

Thinking about the deeds these stupid little kids do makes me sick.
                        "Nobody cares when the tears of a clown fall down."

Comment

Well most every part of the country has their own local tradition of what happens on Oct 30. I remember up in NJ if was called mischief night.

Don't sweat the threat too much. I think the little roaches know every day out of the year is "Kill A MS13 Member Night."

Comment

Originally posted by Josh
                            I live in Newport News and I've never heard anything about ms-13 or oct. 30. I go to the most economically disadvantaged school in the city, so I'll keep an eye out for people bragging or talking to their friends about this. Thanks for the heads up.
                            where have you been??
                            MS-13 has been on the move in hampton roads for a while now... hell ocean view is loaded with ms-13.
                            i remember back when i was up in fairfax county, these kids killed a 14 yearold girl and carved ms-13 in her chest... something to that effect... maybe the girl was 13, i cant remember off the top of my head.
                            little savages they are... and when a threat goes out, i would take it seriously... they like to chop arms off and what not .

Comment

Originally posted by VAsteve20
                              little savages they are... and when a threat goes out, i would take it seriously... they like to chop arms off and what not .
                              Ugh.... *disgusted look*
                              Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3438 users online. 198 members and 3240 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X