Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops kids

Hi all.

I'm sure I read somewhere about a website for kids of police officers. I sthere one that anyone knows of?

One of my sons is starting to get interested in the internet, and it would be nice for him to exchange emails with kids overseas, and I thought that there was a website specifically for LE children.........?

Any help/suggestions much appreciated.
    'Trust no-one'

Wish I could help you but I never heard of any. I noticed you from England. Just wanted to say Hi from the United States. I from New Orleans,Louisiana in the USA. I had some friends at Scotland yard.As you would say they were good old chaps.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Like Joseph, I have neer heard of such a site.

The only siggestion I can make is to look in one of the search engines, such as yahoo.com and go to the interest groups.

I know there is one there for law enforcement. He could join there and see if any of those folks fit the catagory.

What can it hurt?

I'm a member and I get inquiries and questions all the time.

Anyway, glad to see ya! I'm from the Atlanta, Georgia area.
      Take your hands off the trunk of the car and I'll make your Birth Certificate just another worthless document!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4497 users online. 312 members and 4185 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X