300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 anniversary

I am just wondering if anyone's department or city is doing anything special for today's 9/11 anniversary. I sat at the local library for couple of hours last night as a sit in. I am also going to watch the 9/11 the flight that fought back tonight to. That looks pretty interesting.

Rest in peace all the victims on 9/11/01

My department is probably, definitely not doing anything. We are a small department nowhere near the Somerset county area, not that has anything to do with it. I think all polcei should at least wear the mourning ribbon for the week. Not so says Chief though

September 11,2001 NEVER FORGET....
    I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
      My department is probably, definitely not doing anything. We are a small department nowhere near the Somerset county area, not that has anything to do with it. I think all polcei should at least wear the mourning ribbon for the week. Not so says Chief though

September 11,2001 NEVER FORGET....
      I'm wearing mine. If it bothers them they can ask me to take it off later.
      "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3706 users online. 169 members and 3537 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X