300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy's Killer Gets LIFE

Juan Carlos Cruz an illegal Mexican immigrant was given a life sentence in Marion Ohio yesterday. He is eligible for parole in 42 yrs.
    Cruz shot Deputy Brandy Winfield point blank in the back as he sat in the back seat of Winfield's cruiser.

Cruz was not under arrest since Winfield had only stopped to help him with is disabaled van.

When communications could not get Winfield to answer units searched where he was last heard from and found his unit unpside down in a deep ditch with his body inside. Information led to Cruz and an intense manhunt turned him up a few days later in Marion.

I personally think no plea should ahve been accepted and his illegal a** should be given the needle TODAY

I'm from Marion originally and was very dissapointed when I saw the outcome. Based on the clear malice that was involved I would have never thought he would get anything other than death. Very sad day. For the familys sake I'm glad that that part is over.

Comment

Upon his death, may he rot in Hell!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      In Memory of Staff Sgt. Matt Kimmell
      United States Army
      5th Special Forces Group
      Former Deputy Sheriff, Vanderburgh County
      Killed in Iraq October 11, 2005
      Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Comment

But wait, Mexico is making up for things like that, they're sending a convoy with a mobile kitchen to serve beans and rice to Hurricane survivors in San Antonio. There is no justice in America anymore, I want a bipartisan commission now to find out why there is no justice in America anymore and who is to blame.
        The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Does Ohio not have the death penalty? WTF??? It sometimes takes a while for it to happen, but cop killers in this state generally end their worthless lives extra crispy.

I remember reading about this on ODMP. It just warms my heart to know that all the good citizens of Ohio will be paying to feed, clothe, and take care of this s$%thead.

The time for the Great Wall of America is long overdue. We can't fry this clown...we can't deport him....so he will be just another expensive pet for the taxpayers.

This is ridiculous.
          Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3387 users online. 227 members and 3160 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X