Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paraplegic driving car kills 15 yo boy

http://enquirer.com/editions/2001/11...d_outside.html

A paraplegic, paralyzed from the waist down drove a SUV not equipped for his handicap because the SUV's owner, his friend, was drunk. He ended up running a red light and hit 6 people, leaving one in critical condition and killing a 15 yo boy.

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: RaychelR ]
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Oh, God! Why don't they think of a simple call to a cab?

Comment

yet another reason SUV's should be outlawed

Comment

There's a woman close to here who wrapped her vehicle around a tree, killing her daughter and her daughter's best friend, and seriously injuring another friend. I guess BMW's should be outlawed, too?

Comment

Originally posted by FLLawdog:
          There's a woman close to here who wrapped her vehicle around a tree, killing her daughter and her daughter's best friend, and seriously injuring another friend. I guess BMW's should be outlawed, too?
          We should all become like Mormons and just ride our bikes around. We all know that no one gets hurt on bikes either.. right..

Comment

It is always sad to see that when you mix alcohol with real brains you get a bunch of zombified non thinkers who are lucky to put two and two together. A simple call to the taxi station would have solved this from happening but maybe they did not want to wait for the cab to show. As far as the mother hitting a tree that could have been caused by a number of factors that were not addressed in the post. WHy outlaw anything if that tool is not the cause of the accident. Most of the time it is that nut behind the wheel that kills on our roads.

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

As far as the mother hitting a tree that could have been caused by a number of factors that were not addressed in the post.
              That was the quickest, most dramatic example I could extract from my memory banks. Speed was a factor, in fact she was going near triple digits in a residential area(yes, with her own child and two others with her)after school. She denies the allegation of speeding, claiming that the FHP Troopers investigating it don't know what they're doing...like a lot of people with money, she believes that anyone that does the grunt work are completely inept-she believes her attorney knows more about crash reconstruction.

My point to the now banned member 3 was that idiots drive anything other than just SUV's, so banning them will not make a dent in the crashes.

Comment

I understand that. I agree that people think we do not know what we are doing when we investigate a accident. After a couple of them it does not take a genius to realize that if the skid marks start 500 ft before the light the driver probally knew that light was red and was going way too fast to get stopped in the time and distance they had remaining to avoid the fatal accident they just caused. Let some lawyer try and investigate a accident and see if they can get all the facts right. It is always easier to sit behind a desk and tell their client that we have no idea what really happened.

I was just making a general observation and did not mean to step on any toes with my statement F.Law

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

No, I know you didn't mean anything. I was just clarifying. We cool

Comment

Kewl

Klar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4744 users online. 336 members and 4408 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X