300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pamela Anderson Has Hep C

Anyone still want know her, Biblically speaking????

I'd like to again go on record as saying Alexandra Paul was my fav on Baywatch...and now she's far safer also!

Ladies, tell me again how cool it is to have a "bad boy"? (She alleges she got it from Tommy Lee.) Ahhhhhh, those bad boys...

It's hard for me to find pity right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,48416,00.html

[ 03-21-2002: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
    People have more fun than anybody.

The frequency of Hep C being spread sexually is extremely low. It is usually spread blood to blood, sharing needles, etc.

I know, I have had Hep C. I got it when I was bit by a person I was trying to arrest.

Fortunately, I am one of the small minority that was able to develop the anti bodies for the disease and no longer have it.

I cannot donate blood because I have the anti bodies. Also, in all the years that my wife and I have been intimate, she hasn't got the disease either.

BTW, police officers have a very high incidence of Hep C as do other emergency workers. Hep C is not the immoral disease that it is made out to be. It does not mean that you are unclean or do things that you shouldn't be doing. It doesn't mean that you are a " bad boy".

If by some stroke of luck, I was able to get a kitchen pass, I wouldn't do it with Pamela Anderson, she just hasn't ever done anything for me. Now Angelina Jolie, thats another story.

[ 03-21-2002: Message edited by: Evnings ]
    RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

My feelings on this are that if she was STUPID enough to share a needle that anybody had previously used for a tattoo, then she deserves what she got.

I got my first tattoo about a month ago, and I watched as the artist opened up a BRAND NEW needle that was sealed in a package. He changed gloves four times during the procedure, and after the procedure, he broke the needle in front of me and disposed of it in a sharps container. I wasn't worried too much about Hep. C from my tattoo, and was impressed with the precautions taken by the artist. Everything he touched was done with him wearing gloves, and every tool he used from spray bottles to tattoo machine itself was covered in disposable plastic bag.
      "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

TexReserve I was just wondering what about the ink they use does it come from a common well or is it in seperate sealed containers.
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph:
          TexReserve I was just wondering what about the ink they use does it come from a common well or is it in seperate sealed containers.
          The place i go to takes the ink bottles and squeezes them into little plastic (disposable) "pallets," kind of like what an artist-type painter would use. With a little well for each color.
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

There are other ways besides needles. Why are we assuming that one was involved.

Actually, science isn't certain how easily it can be spread. Some studies suggest it can be spread by sharing a toothbrush or razor. One European study even suggested that if someone was walking through the brush, got their arm scrapped and the next person did the same, it could transfer.

What they do know is how little they know. They're not sure how it transfers, can't cure it and can't pin down all of the effects.

Despite the fact that this disease is contracted by thousands every year, many people don't even know about it. Are you all aware that they are up to naming Hep G now???

It's a serious issue and regardless of who she hung out with or married, I'm sorry that she has to go through it. The uncertainty of the disease is one of the worst parts.

Evnings, I'm glad you developed the antibodies. You are one of the extremely rare ones. Most people don't have your luck and immunce system.

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshift:
              There are other ways besides needles. Why are we assuming that one was involved.
              In the article, she says she got if from sharing a tattoo needle with Tommy...but i'm sure there's not proof, just like if someone gets HIV. i cant believe a tattoo artist would even let them share one...unreal. unless they were doing it themselves
              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I'm sorry to hear she has it but she needs to blame herself, not her dirtbag ex. She engages in high risk behavior and then bitches he never told her he (allegedly) had Hep C.

Now she's married to "Kid Rock" who showed up at the Grammy awards with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his back pocket. I'm glad to see she smartened up after Tommy Lee. This marriage is doomed as her husband lost a drinking buddy since she should not consume any alcohol.
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Two words. Salma Hayek. 'nuff said. lol
                  On the wings of a dove
                  Let's roll for justice
                  Let's roll for truth
                  Let's not let our children grow up
                  Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

"In the article, she says she got if from sharing a tattoo needle with Tommy...but i'm sure there's not proof"

Exactly. It's her guess. Did he have it then? Was it transferred then? Did she have it before then? Did SHE infect him?

There are almost no symptoms of Hep C for quite a while. She could have just as easily infected him.

Comment

I bet she is just mad that she has somehow contracted this disease and wants to place the blame for it somewhere else because lord knows she is a perfect angel that would not do any......HEEE hee hee hee haa haa haa haa haa haa ..... sorry I could not retain a straight face as I said that. I guess it is too hard for her to look at her own lifestyle and thik well maybe I did something back when that got me exposed to it. But as most people in society today you can not look or take the blame yourself you have to find someone else to blame that way you can stay in denial and continue your lifestyle with no regards to what you are doing.

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by BRICKCOP:

Now she's married to "Kid Rock" who showed up at the Grammy awards with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his back pocket.
                        He's grose. there are alot of good-looking, sexy rockers, and he aint one of them! ugh. his hair looks dirty...his teeth look dirty...he's just NASTY. i'm sure he'll drink her share of the liquor, too.

Comment

well i'm glad to see all of you taking this so light and finding humor. well i cant concentrate on my work here. i must go now. i have to get tested at the health dept. that lying tramp pam never told me when we were together. how will i tell the family. man i never should have called that pager number in the restroom stall. and to think she sounded so innocent over the pay phone....... my dog will not respect me. thanks sgt. dave for making my day.
                          I KNOW ITS HOT BUT WEAR YOUR VEST

Comment

LOL well I guess your dog will just have to laugh at you too LOL Hmmm what to tell the family? You can tell them you caught it down at that asian food mart you were handling tainted lettuce and did not know it...yeah YEAH that may work give it a try. LOL

Klar
                            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Posted by capt. magneto:
                              well i'm glad to see all of you taking this so light and finding humor. well i cant concentrate on my work here. i must go now. i have to get tested at the health dept. that lying tramp pam never told me when we were together. how will i tell the family. man i never should have called that pager number in the restroom stall. and to think she sounded so innocent over the pay phone....... my dog will not respect me. thanks sgt. dave for making my day.
                              Is that how you threw your back out?

And that's NOT why your dog doesn't respect you...remember all those "dry spells"?

[ 03-22-2002: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
                              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11639 users online. 512 members and 11127 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X