300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raves !!

so what do you officers think about raves.. and have any of you all ever worked security at one... and what do yall known about the XTC prevention act...

also another question: if im heading towards a rave and im out of my car, walking towards the venue and a cops wants to stop and search me... if i say i do not consent to any searches on my person or proptery can he still search me?
    is it wrong to hate cops?

what is the mentality of cops?

Since you did not register with an email address or give any other credible info about yourself you will be lucky to get much of a reply here.

Best bet is to consult an attorney about your problem.
    "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

what kinda info do you want? and i did register with an e-mail.. what more do you want?
      is it wrong to hate cops?

what is the mentality of cops?

Comment

Just a heads up ehe...the administration of this site (in all of it's infinite wisdom ) decided that the subject of drugs is a taboo one on these boards.

Of course your signature isn't exactly conducive to establishing good relations here so I am sure what is or is not allowed is not a question that will keep you up at night
        "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Goodgirl's part way right. It's not necessarily a taboo subject, just a worn out topic.

I'm not seeing anything constructive coming of this, especially with your choice of sig line. That kind of shows you already have a preconceived notion, so there's no changing your mind.

Topic closed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4250 users online. 284 members and 3966 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X