Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STUPID CRIMINAL TODAY ::: Carjacks then hits the freeway

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • STUPID CRIMINAL TODAY ::: Carjacks then hits the freeway

    We had a candidate for the STUPID CRIMINAL of the Labor Day Weekend.
    Carjacks an old Cadillac. Takes off like an idiot and hits the freeway. Do you have any clue how many Ohio Highway Patrol and Columbus Police are on freeway duty this weekend. Idiot went wrong way after exiting and getting back on then fled about 5 miles with so many units in direct pursuit it was time to flip coins as to see who got to whip his a**.

    He crashed ran and got his whippin'
    Should have stopped and just went to jail a lot less brusied and battered.

  • #2
    Did they pull him thru the window??
    Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

    Comment


    • #3
      No because he got out and ran ... Probably been pulled out before so running was his better option. He carjacked a 63 yr old woman using a meat clever in a hospital parking lot. His 22 yr old worthless a** is sitting in the Franklin County Jail as the charges keep adding up.

      I just wonder how surprised he would have been if that woman would have had a CCW permit and stopped DEAD that close to a hospital. The look on his face before he hit the ground would have been PRICELESS

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bodie
        We had a candidate for the STUPID CRIMINAL of the Labor Day Weekend.
        Carjacks an old Cadillac. Takes off like an idiot and hits the freeway. Do you have any clue how many Ohio Highway Patrol and Columbus Police are on freeway duty this weekend. Idiot went wrong way after exiting and getting back on then fled about 5 miles with so many units in direct pursuit it was time to flip coins as to see who got to whip his a**.

        He crashed ran and got his whippin'
        Should have stopped and just went to jail a lot less brusied and battered.

        Sucks to be him! Funny thing is....I went almost 60 miles Saturday night between I70 west of Zanesville, and I77 north to Dover and didn't see a single troop. Only cars I saw out were one of my home county guys, and two of my buddies at work when I got back to town.

        Bodie, serious question for you here. Are you retired? Or still active? I had the impression you were out of the biz now, but you sure get a hell of a lot of info for not being on the job.
        In god we trust, the rest we run through NCIC

        Comment


        • #5
          I am retired but able to "double dip" we have here 25 and out at 48 and you can pick up all kinds of work as an instructor, advisor etc or even get hired to be part of a hiring team for agencies. The money is great.

          OSHP planned a high concentration I70 and on 270 in and near Columbus due to the large number of crashes in the last year of vehicles in excess of 80 MPH.
          Last edited by Bodie; 09-05-2005, 06:20 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bodie
            No because he got out and ran ... Probably been pulled out before so running was his better option. He carjacked a 63 yr old woman using a meat clever in a hospital parking lot. His 22 yr old worthless a** is sitting in the Franklin County Jail as the charges keep adding up.
            I'm glad to hear he was treated with the dignity and respect he deserved. Hopefully the troops put him back IN THE vehicle so they could pull him out...a few times.

            Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

            Comment


            • #7
              He may have fell down while being placed in the car. Or he may have fell down getting out of the car. But he most definately fell down a few times while in the car (Police van)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bodie
                I am retired but able to "double dip" we have here 25 and out at 48 and you can pick up all kinds of work as an instructor, advisor etc or even get hired to be part of a hiring team for agencies. The money is great.

                OSHP planned a high concentration I70 and on 270 in and near Columbus due to the large number of crashes in the last year of vehicles in excess of 80 MPH.

                I'm familiar with that...my father has done that, and been rehired as a Detective...not bad.
                In god we trust, the rest we run through NCIC

                Comment

                MR300x250 Tablet

                Collapse

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 5009 users online. 281 members and 4728 guests.

                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                Welcome Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X