300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food for thought

Ok for those of us who are up late and dream of something rich to eat as we lead our lives I will start a new thread. Fast1 and Jellybean here ya go.

A steaming T-bone steak that is real thick and juicy cooked just the way you like it. Even after cooking it takes up more than half a 9-inch plate it has a nice large baked potater with it wrapped in foil. On the side you have some greens and a half loaf of bread. You have a nice beverage to wash it woen and plenty of sour cream and butter to slavor upon the bread or the tater. A wide variety of steak sauses are also available as you see fit to use them.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Is that what you had for dinner? I had microwave popcorn.... I need a man to cook for me or a man to cook for..
    Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL Well if you want me to cook for you you got to move and then only if sandie lets you eat with us LOL

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

LOL, can you and Sandie just adopt me? Don't your girls need an older sister???
        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL we can always use one more daughter. Sandie will be happy that will make the sexes equal LOL Right now it is four males to three females as long as you do not include the pets LOL How do you feel about the midwest? LOL

Klar

Comment

Midwest??? Where is that? I've never been there... aren't those the rectangle states? I might have to reconsider this.... I don't think my company has any openings in Iowa.. LOL ... and I forgot, you eat pets...

Comment

LOL you can always switch to a new line of work when you come out here. Iowa is not that bad of a place plenty of fields to watch corn grow. I do not eat any of my pets or my kids pets I might eat a stray who is bothing my home but only on those rare occasions LOL. I will make sure you do not eat any pets LOL

Klar

Comment

ok since this is about food how about some more:

Think of a nice rack of BBQed ribs slavored in a thick BBQ sauce that is a little bit spicey but still mild enough to make it good. Cooked nice and tender so the meat almost falls off the bones as you sink your teeth into it. Along the side you have your choice of choe slaw, macaroni salad, potater salad, or mixed fruit.

Geesh I am making myself hungry here LOL

Klar

Comment

mmmm... I'm hungry again...

I made chicken kiev tonight.

Comment

LOL that sounds good to occiferdave how do you fix it?

Klar

Comment

I wouldn't consider MN a rectangle state
                      Klar,
                      Stop it dude or I'll be knockin at your door for those ribs!!
                      Remember you are not that far from me

Comment

LOL well I am glad that my descriptions of the food I can make can make a persons mouth slavor, LOL.

Klar

Comment

Here is the latest addition to the food for thought:

A nice meaty and cheese Lasagne with a rich itialian spiced sauce mixed evenly through it. IT is served with a fresh baked galic bread and your favorite choice of drink. The lasagne itself is made of three meats to give it a unique taste along with a mixture of four cheeses all coming together in a mouth watering temptation that will set you taste buds afire with the pure joy of tasting this savory dish. Enjoy!! LOL

Klar

Comment

About to leave for lunch & this thread has made me even hungrier. Had steak & baked potato Saturday night, grilled at home smothered with 10-15 sweet onion, with corn-on-the-cob and dinner rolls. Man, I could do it again. That is GOOD eating!

Comment

Oh God... love this thread... yes, yessss, ohhhhh YESSSS!!

There is a great restaurant near me, their specialty is filet mignon, covered in lump crabmeat, with a bernaise sauce. one of the best meals in the world. you get 2 filets

I used to make chicken kiev... i rolled the chicken breasts up around a butter/herb mixture. dredged in flour...pan fried or baked. i love it.
                              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6740 users online. 346 members and 6394 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X