300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F. Lee Bailey

Since nobody else is bringing it up and it puts a smile on my face..........

Back in November, the Florida Supreme Court disbarred Bailey for mishandling $6 million worth of stock for a client, who's now serving life in prison for drug smuggling.

So now the US Supreme Court is suspending him from practicing before it.

The Supreme Court automatically starts such proceedings against members of its bar who have been disbarred in their home states.
    Under the rules, Bailey has 40 days to argue why he shouldn't be permanently disbarred from practicing law before the Supreme Court.

Kind of nice when a scum-bag gets it.

Yep, I agree! But it'd be even better to see that scum bag, OJ, get his.

Comment

Its kind of poetic justice. I always thought he was a the lowest of the bottom feeders.
      RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Just another Hollywood actor who believed his press clippings and thought the law didn't apply to him.

Friday

Comment

Maybe I am dense but just who the heck is F. Lee Bailey?

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Bailey is an attorney. In pre-OJ days, he was well known as the lawyer who argued the Sam Sheppard murder case (the one that the Fugitive was based on) in front of the Supreme Court.

Bailey was also on the "Dream Team" of high priced judicial whores that defended OJ Simpson.

During most of my lifetime, when someone was calling you a lawyer, they'd ask "Who are you, F. Lee Bailey?"

Comment

In addition to OJ and Sam Shepard, F. Lee is also famous for defending Patty Hearst against bank robbery charges, arguing that she was supposedly "brainwashed" by other SLA members into committing the crimes.

Comment

Come on Klar you must be a teenager if you don't know who Bailey is. He finally got it. I want to see him argue his way out of this one. Just think if he is disbarred in Florida he will have to leave his mansion in West Palm Beach to make an honest living.
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

LOL while I am not a teenanger I do not always stay abreast of all the hype that surrounds a lot of these so called "prime time cases" I never followed the OJ trial or the verdict as you never recieve the full story I am one who does not listen to a lot of stuf just because of the amount of hype a reporter will put into it to sell his or her news orginization. I would much rather like to hear about stuffs I am interested in and support. While I scan through the headlines I do not always read everything.

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

F. Lee Bailey = Pond Scum...and that's the nicest thing I can say about the man.
                    "Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks." -Forrest Gump

Comment

Wonder what the "F." stands for - Freaking????
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5682 users online. 314 members and 5368 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X